New TSM car alert.

Jason are you sayin that sully is with us ?:p

Adam thanxs for the kind words dude we are gettin a handle on it and Adam is right we had great help thanxs to Hartlines Cal & Holly ,Don the Cruz missle, and the rest of the "pine tree posse" .:cool:

CONGRATS ADAM!!!!!!!!!

Man, I know how it feels. As you know I went through the same process with the Cruz missle and RANDY "dont park behind my trailer or I'll bust the cop in the head" ALEXANDER turning the wrenches. (sorry Randy I thought that was funny when Barney Five got worried about you, me, and the White brothas).

Its amazing how fast news travels Adam. Make sure that you keep all their attention so they don't worry about another car possibly making a come back with a different driver. OOPS Did I say that?

If we did not let you guy's win you would'nt drive all the way up here.:eek: :eek:
If you want to claim cecil as a race that is fine. In the north it takes more than one car to have a race.:eek: :D :D
Other wise we call it test and tune.

If we did not let you guy's win you would'nt drive all the way up here.:eek: :eek:
If you want to claim cecil as a race that is fine. In the north it takes more than one car to have a race.:eek: :D :D
Other wise we call it test and tune.

Why didn't ya'll come we had the track all to ourselves..:biggrin:

Not me, I wanted to win. I just could not make it happen.

Are we getting off topic here? Congrats again Adam on getting to play with your new toy.

I here Cal really had the tune close. Is it true that the rev limiter was set at 8,000 RPM on that DLS rotating assembly. Man Cruz knows how to assemble a strong 109.

TSM is going to be a blast this year;)

Cal and Randy have got the tune almost there!! :biggrin:

What's a rev limiter?? :rolleyes:

Don't you remember Adam that the thing in the XFI that you ask bout and I said "REV LIMITER WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN REV LIMITER":eek: :eek:

Hey shawn ya it seem he help lil more after pipe wrench "36in" and the chain came out.

Congrats Adam and the rest that helped on your build. When is Randy ready for my frame off resto and TSM build? pics look good. see you soon either fat tuesday or BG

KICK AS S S !! That car is a friggin BULL...:cool: It's nice to see all that blood, sweat and tears come together into a whistlin b!tch of a race car, aint it??!! Next year is gonna be a fun time for you;) ;) :biggrin:

It's amazing how you can flounder around trying to figure it out....but when you get with the right people...it all comes together into a 9 sec work of art! and you deserve what you got....One Bad MFin' Brick!!

I love it when a "plan" starts to come together!!!!!!!;)

KICK AS S S !! That car is a friggin BULL...:cool: It's nice to see all that blood, sweat and tears come together into a whistlin b!tch of a race car, aint it??!! Next year is gonna be a fun time for you;) ;) :biggrin:

It's amazing how you can flounder around trying to figure it out....but when you get with the right people...it all comes together into a 9 sec work of art! and you deserve what you got....One Bad MFin' Brick!!

I love it when a "plan" starts to come together!!!!!!!;)

It really is amazing!! You really hit the nail on the head, it's all about the team!! If I can impress one point on anybody trying to decide to go this direction, it's don't try this by yourself!! The car is wonderful, but it's still a car and will break eventually. The friendships made during the process will last a lifetime, and that is what this is all about.

Taylor, I'm not sure if we can talk Randy into this again. Not long ago he told me, if I knew what all we were going to do to this car, I would have taken you out back, took half your money and kicked you in the nuts and called it even!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats Adam....and Randy... and Chris.... Jason...Don.... and the rest of the crew. I'm sure one of you guys are going to be keeping the TSM crown in the South again this year! ...... from the sound of it... you guys have a lot of different weapons in your aresenal.

I can't wait to see the car Adam.

NEW TSM RULE you have to drive your CAR 35 miles on the road without OVER HEATING then race it wouldnt that be interesting to see how many would make it

NEW TSM RULE you have to drive your CAR 35 miles on the road without OVER HEATING then race it wouldnt that be interesting to see how many would make it

99% of them would make it...... :D corrected - 100% of the south cars

All the south cars would make that bet!! :biggrin:

That's just a sunday drive to us..

I'll take that challenge all day!! Matter of fact I'll bet mine never sees over 175*!!!

with filled blocks what ever

None of the "South" TSM engines that have the block filled with anything...Don,Randy,Adam,Chris,Sean, my old TSM engine, etc.. Never needed it.

The only TSM engine that I have heard about having block filler was from the north, but I don't know if that is true or not.

Even if you had the block filled all you would have to do is control the oil temp anyway with a good oil cooler.. So yes, you could fill it and still drive it but it isn't worth it..