New TSM car alert.

The only thing we are running in the banana block this year is a few cans of whoop ass!!!:D :D :D Btw Adam I could'nt view the video but Tim said it was funny.:)

All the south cars would make that bet!! :biggrin:

That's just a sunday drive to us..

Don't I remeber a south car being pulled around by a golf cart at BG this year?
Maybe that was part of the SHOW.
See ya, Kip

Don't I remeber a south car being pulled around by a golf cart at BG this year?
Maybe that was part of the SHOW.
See ya, Kip

Just cause we can drive them doesn't mean we have too..:D

Gas was expensive last year..:biggrin:

This TIME the car went down the track straight and stopped good.

Just checking the basic ingredients for flavor, speaking of recipes......

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNa8Roko7Ek[/YOUTUBE]

OH MY, Did you hear what she said at 57 seconds???

:eek:

That was priceless Adam!!

Add another car to the south, I'm running TSM now. You guys are having too much fun.

Just cause we can drive them doesn't mean we have too..:D

Gas was expensive last year..:biggrin:

Ok so you post about driving the car to the local track but then say gas was expensive so we pulled it around behind a golf cart at BG, sounds strange to me. I heard it was hurt at BG and you were just trying to get through the race.Any truth to that?
Thanks, Kip

That's what I'm talking about!! LA representing!!! Here ya go Ronnie let me give you a hand, what's the difference between a coona$$ and a dumba$$ ??

The Sabine River!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

BTW, who won that race Kip?
Thanks, Adam

That's what I'm talking about!! LA representing!!! Here ya go Ronnie let me give you a hand, what's the difference between a coona$$ and a dumba$$ ??

The Sabine River!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

BTW, who won that race Kip?
Thanks, Adam

I don't get it. Is it some kinda southern saying? I even googled it lol

People from Southern Louisiana are Cajuns or aka coona$$es. You'll see Cajun cooking at it's finest if you come by Hartline's tent in BG.

Yall know all them southern boys live in the woods...they were cuttin trees at the same time they were cuttin teeth!!:biggrin:

I had my 4 wheeler pullin Jason around at BG also...NO FANCY GOLF CARTS WITH SPARK SHOOTIN , SCAB MAKIN SKID PLATES UNDER IT EITHER!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

People from Southern Louisiana are Cajuns or aka coona$$es. You'll see Cajun cooking at it's finest if you come by Hartline's tent in BG.

Will there be like goat nads and such being served? That just sounds nasty.

OK, that explained it. Thanks!!
We are going to throw down a little bbq ourselve this year. Just a little one nothing special:D Stop by if you want.