New TSM car alert.

Yall know all them southern boys live in the woods...they were cuttin trees at the same time they were cuttin teeth!!:biggrin:

I had my 4 wheeler pullin Jason around at BG also...NO FANCY GOLF CARTS WITH SPARK SHOOTIN , SCAB MAKIN SKID PLATES UNDER IT EITHER!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I didn't know you guys had teeth:biggrin:

I don't get it. Is it some kinda southern saying? I even googled it lol

People from Southern Louisiana are Cajuns or aka coona$$es. You'll see Cajun cooking at it's finest if you come by Hartline's tent in BG.

Will there be like goat nads and such being served? That just sounds nasty.

The Sabine River separates La and Tx along South La. :biggrin:

I was born in Hammond, La so I guess that makes me part coona$$ !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Kevin, how do you feel about mudbugs??

You must be talking about that .01 bulb Tim pulled on V6RACER. :eek: hahahaha We just did'nt have enough hp to keep that lead. Thanks to Laz's tune we almost did though.lol

I was actually talking about the finals. We are like the SEC, with the level of competition down here it's hard not beat up on each other. That and the domination of all the other conferences!! :p

Ok so you post about driving the car to the local track but then say gas was expensive so we pulled it around behind a golf cart at BG, sounds strange to me. I heard it was hurt at BG and you were just trying to get through the race.Any truth to that?
Thanks, Kip

Hey Kip do you have a point or do you just like to carry on ,if you have a point please share how pullin the car 100 yards help make all that awesome power (you have figure out one of our great southern secrets):p ;) :cool: :D

See ya Randy

Man O Man, I just got word from The Dream Team from TSM 08 making some record breaking TSM Outlaw passes...... WOW, this is going to be such an awesome year.... Its a good thing that my memory is short.... all of a sudden i for got the number...:D :confused:

NEW TSM RULE you have to drive your CAR 35 miles on the road without OVER HEATING then race it wouldnt that be interesting to see how many would make it

Thats funny considering that I have to crank my car up and let it idle the whole time that I am in the staging lanes just to get the car up to temp. I think that all the south cars wouldn't have a problem at all, especially not mine.

I heard it differently....

Mississippi Foreplay

Pssst....hey sis, you awake

You know how the Mom's circumcise their son's in Indiana?.....

They kick their daughter in the jaw....:biggrin: :biggrin:

You know how the Mom's circumcise their son's in Indiana?.....

They kick their daughter in the jaw....:biggrin: :biggrin:

Dont feel bad though, because in OHIO that catch their sister with a quick upper cut, and shazaaam, the brother is sniped.:eek: