New TSM car alert.

All this talk about food, man I'm getting hungry. While you guys race, I'm gonna be eating.. LOL

Hungary? Not me...I got a free Papa John's pizza tonight.

This was on a local car board and worked:D

Free pizza alert
go to www.papajohns.com and register.

Get them while they last!

Go to enter promotion code ,and enter the first two letters "TM". then pick three random letters followed by "OK"

For example, I used TMNPMOK. got it on the fourth try.

You might have to give it a few tries, but it will work.

Hey do you no why they have to circumsize us indiana guys because we have big a large penisisisssssssssss sorry about you southern boys ha ha :eek: thats why there cars are so fast it makes for those guys on the short side ha ha.

Go hang out in a locker room. You might impress some guys there.;)

Hungary? Not me...I got a free Papa John's pizza tonight.

This was on a local car board and worked:D

Free pizza alert
go to www.papajohns.com and register.

Get them while they last!

Go to enter promotion code ,and enter the first two letters "TM". then pick three random letters followed by "OK"

For example, I used TMNPMOK. got it on the fourth try.

You might have to give it a few tries, but it will work.

Don just bought dinner at Brandon Ale House here in Tampa.. MMMM MMM good. It's getting cold down here in FL tonight. :mad:

man its like 12 here man i hate this **** cant do nothing cars in the garage with new motor and cant even get it out and tune on it yet i bought a pretty cool crank LA.BILLET 3.625

man its like 12 here man i hate this **** cant do nothing cars in the garage with new motor and cant even get it out and tune on it yet i bought a pretty cool crank LA.BILLET 3.625

Sweet, hope it warms up soon up there.. Only a few weeks until BG..

Hey do you no why they have to circumsize us indiana guys because we have big a large penisisisssssssssss sorry about you southern boys ha ha :eek: thats why there cars are so fast it makes for those guys on the short side ha ha.

Looks like the weather here will be in the 60's and partly cloudy this weekend, should be able to go back to the track!!

Look on the bright side, you can always stay inside and play with your large penises while we go race!

Looks like the weather here will be in the 60's and partly cloudy this weekend, should be able to go back to the track!!

Look on the bright side, you can always stay inside and play with your large penises while we go race!

Where is the middle finger smiley when you need it?

yeah i no but it gets old playing with that dam thing and im married so no action here i think the its shinking anyway ha ha now im going to have make my car faster to be honest last action i had is when my finger broke threw the torlet paper and tickeled my ass ha ha haha.

Two members of the Pine Tree Posse were sitting outside their general store.

One of the guys is watching his dog licking itself in the genitals for about five minutes.

He looks at the other Pine Tree Posse member and says "Man, I sure wish I could do that."

The other PTP member then says "Yeah, it sure would be fun, but I bet that dog would bite the sh!t outta you."

Two members of the Pine Tree Posse were sitting outside their general store.

One of the guys is watching his dog licking itself in the genitals for about five minutes.

He looks at the other Pine Tree Posse member and says "Man, I sure wish I could do that."

The other PTP member then says "Yeah, if you talk to him nicely he might let ya" ;)

yeah i no but it gets old playing with that dam thing and im married so no action here i think the its shinking anyway ha ha now im going to have make my car faster to be honest last action i had is when my finger broke threw the torlet paper and tickeled my ass ha ha haha.

Dude, I just puked in my mouth a little:eek:

oh heck youmean to tell me kevin you never got a bj. froma chick and she slipped you finger trust me you never forget it man i must be getting old

heck ask tommy im sure he would say heck yes man well its been bull shi-in with you all have a good one later dudes

[YOUTUBE]s0JD8pOgD1s[/YOUTUBE]