FS or Trade 67 Firebird with new LS1 and FAST EFI

Steve

I would consider trading the Firebird for a Stage II GN or a TSM style GN. I am looking for a street car capable of running 9.90's so I don't need a highly competetive TSM or TSO car.

1967 Firebird with a new GM LS1 with FAST EFI. I bought the car a year and a half ago with a SBC in it. Since the time I bought it I have added front disc brake conversion that included all new brakes, lines, master cylinder, and booster. I replaced every brake line on the car when I did the brakes. I also converted the car to power steering using a lifetime warrantied third gen F body quick ratio steering box and I replaced every steering component on the car from the steering box all the way to the new spindles. The car also has a fresh 8.5 rear with 3.23 gears and an Eaton posi. The rear has all new bearings, races and seals along with Alloy USA aftermarket axles. The transmission is a fresh turbo 400 with good components and is capable of handling up to 1k horsepower. The motor is a GM crate motor that I bought new in Feb/09 from the local Chevy dealer. I installed a TSP 228R cam with 112 ls with PAC springs when I uncrated the motor. The motor has the AutoKraft/Champ sheetmetal oil pan with trap doors and the side kick outs. I bought everything new with the motor when I installed it including a new 100 amp alternator, a new waterpump and a new starter. The only engine component that was bought used is the power steering pump. The car has Carshop 1" setback mounts and and Hooker Ceramic coated headers made for a first gen swap. It also has a Victor jr. intake and new FAST EFI system. The FAST system is the one that just came out a few months ago and tunes itself. You can set the A/F targets where you want them and the system works in closed loop with the wideband o2. The car is rust free and drives very nice. The tires are brand new and has 215/65's on the front and 275/60/15 Nitto Drag Radials on the rear. The tires have less than 200 miles on them and no burn outs or passes. The car only has about 500 miles on it since everything was replaced and has not been to the track and has not been abused in any way. Please no low ball offers. I am not hard up for money and do not have to sell. $21,900

Firebird055.jpg

Firebird060.jpg

Firebird064.jpg

Firebird012.jpg

Firebird051.jpg

Still for sale. Would consider a trade for a Stage II motor and some cash.

Nice car Steve. Would love to own a 'Bird like that, but afraid my car isn't what you want and I don't have any extra cash to fork over. :frown: Oh well free bump 4 ya.

Nice car Steve. Would love to own a 'Bird like that, but afraid my car isn't what you want and I don't have any extra cash to fork over. :frown: Oh well free bump 4 ya.

Thanks! This car was attempt number 3 of getting out of Buicks but I always end back in them when its said and done!

2Swoosh, you have a reply. Thanks

Thanks! This car was attempt number 3 of getting out of Buicks but I always end back in them when its said and done!

2Swoosh, you have a reply. Thanks

Steve, please call me my computer is not acting right (this is 2swoosh) as u can see i have to re-register to get back here, here's my number (856) 426-9607 and i'm from, NJ thanks, Carmelo

Steve, please call me my computer is not acting right (this is 2swoosh) as u can see i have to re-register to get back here, here's my number (856) 426-9607 and i'm from, NJ thanks, Carmelo

Ok sounds good, I will give you a call in tomorrow since it is late tonight. Thanks

Steve