Tsm final buick raceday 2011

BobbyBuick

First outing on the car in 5 years.Yep 5 years! The track I couldnt figure out I raced on many and thought maybe it was me but what a fight.I seemed like I was fighting the car the whole pass just to keep it straight.It was pulling to the middle mostly the left lane .The reputation for Norwalk is to break your car and I had everything turned down.In a word 60 foots sucked.With all that I still had one of my best times ever in over a decade of Racing.I made up my mind before I left I wasnt going to let this board or other peoples views of each other effect my views and kept an open mind.In the semi final round I got a piece of scrapnel in my slick at the starting line due to a dance the starter made us do .In third gear it was crazy and I pulled into the pitts and told my son It felt like I was running on a flat tire.AND I WAS.
I went over to JWs Trailer to let him know I was out due to the slick I didnt feel safe just airing it up.He said can you use these and pointed to 2 brand new convo pros with slicks mounted on them.I coundnt because of the lugs .In a minute I had Ronnie and Tim trying to loan me theirs which didnt workout and then Silent but Deadly Pulled his already strapped down car off the trailer and drove it to my pitts to remove his wheels and tires.Also JW held up the race to wait for me to get there it was one of the coolest things I ever expirienced at a race track and renewed my faith in the TSM class.Got my butt handed to me in the final and left with a big smile on my face .Car went in the trailer on its own power and that in itself is a winner to me.Thanks had a great time enjoy the Vid
Congrates to JW and sorry my son is a little bias sounds like the announcer was too![YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVw0F2TW8eA[/YOUTUBE]

Glad to see you have a great outing!! Sorry I missed all the fun , but Congratulations are in order. Nice job!!! Mike:cool:

First outing on the car in 5 years.Yep 5 years! The track I couldnt figure out I raced on many and thought maybe it was me but what a fight.I seemed like I was fighting the car the whole pass just to keep it straight.It was pulling to the middle mostly the left lane .The reputation for Norwalk is to break your car and I had everything turned down.In a word 60 foots sucked.With all that I still had one of my best times ever in over a decade of Racing.I made up my mind before I left I wasnt going to let this board or other peoples views of each other effect my views and kept an open mind.In the semi final round I got a piece of scrapnel in my slick at the starting line due to a dance the starter made us do .In third gear it was crazy and I pulled into the pitts and told my son It felt like I was running on a flat tire.AND I WAS.
I went over to JWs Trailer to let him know I was out due to the slick I didnt feel safe just airing it up.He said can you use these and pointed to 2 brand new convo pros with slicks mounted on them.I coundnt because of the lugs .In a minute I had Ronnie and Tim trying to loan me theirs which didnt workout and then Silent but Deadly Pulled his already strapped down car off the trailer and drove it to my pitts to remove his wheels and tires.Also JW held up the race to wait for me to get there it was one of the coolest things I ever expirienced at a race track and renewed my faith in the TSM class.Got my butt handed to me in the final and left with a big smile on my face .Car went in the trailer on its own power and that in itself is a winner to me.Thanks had a great time enjoy the Vid
Congrates to JW and sorry my son is a little bias sounds like the announcer was too![YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVw0F2TW8eA[/YOUTUBE]

Congrats again Bobby!!! At least you did tree him.:D:D

Congrats to the both of you guys! Bob its awesome seeing you at the track again having success. I had a good time up up there. See all you guys in Columbus!

Good to see you got your car going Bob. Good first time out. The car looks fine as usual. Five years is a long wait.

Mike