New TSM car alert.

Ya know I don't usually do this, but seeing how we were all having so much fun till you came along, I don't see any harm.

What a dick you are Kip, no offense, but seriously your breath smells of a long hard penis. Here we all are, north and south, having fun, talking smack and enjoying a not so serious rant of whose is bigger. And not to be outdone, here you come. Why don't you either post the rule or leave us alone? Jason won the championship, he was declared the winner of BG, and more importantly as evidenced at Reynolds, he carries himself as a true champion would. The season is over, the rules changes are over, and there has been no mention of this to date.

Sour grapes are always the mark of a loser, now why don't you run along and let the grow ups play? No offense, of course,
See Ya (actually I am beginning to hope not)
Adam C

Adam, you asked me a question and I answered it. Now because of my answer you start calling me names. Is this kinda like the guys old lady who asks do these jeans make me look fat and then throws him out of the house because of his answer? Remeber you asked the question.
Why no metion to date of this? No one asked me so I never brought it up.
There is no sour grapes here, just telling what I saw. I know you are Jason's buddy and thats cool but I donot feel the words you have put in print here are called for towards me.
Peace (maybe you will like that better), Kip

Scott, what are you saying?
Is it that you only know what little vaginas smell like?
You will be ok they say penis size does not matter !!!;)
Hey Chit, I never said I know what anything smelled like, THAT WAS YOU STINKY!!:biggrin:

I am not sticking up for anybody but, Adam how do you know what large penis smells like. :eek: :eek: :D
I know what large vaginas smell like. I don't know what any penis smells like though.:D
The fact that the penis was hard tells me it was no accident.

LMAO! You got me on that one Ronnie! Of course I would know, hell I gotta carry this thing around all the time, always falling out the bottom of my pants and embarrassing me.

I'm not getting in the middle of this, but GSCA rules and the TSM point series rules are different.
Kevin there really isn't anything to get in the middle of.. This couldn't be more simple- An issue should have been brought to attention at that time, IF NOT then it is Mute and too late to whine about it now! See how simple that is? ;)

Common sense has to be implimented at some point!! :)

Kevin there really isn't anything to get in the middle of.. This couldn't be more simple- An issue should have been brought to attention at that time, IF NOT then it is Mute and too late to whine about it now! See how simple that is? ;)

Common sense has to be implimented at some point!! :)

I'm not whining about it. I could care less to be honest. I just posted that there was 2 sets of rules.

Im bring my band and the ho,s theres nothing like being a drummer in a rock band p-ssy galore my friends ive seen more tities and bush.but we dont look at penis no no.just them virginas i had to edit and stay away from them sloopy stinky things i always give it the finger test stick it in her and run it across her nose if she makes funny face its time to move on to the next one.

Adam, you asked me a question and I answered it. Now because of my answer you start calling me names. Is this kinda like the guys old lady who asks do these jeans make me look fat and then throws him out of the house because of his answer? Remeber you asked the question.
Why no metion to date of this? No one asked me so I never brought it up.
There is no sour grapes here, just telling what I saw. I know you are Jason's buddy and thats cool but I donot feel the words you have put in print here are called for towards me.
Peace (maybe you will like that better), Kip

Aw gee did I hurt your feelings with my harsh words? Yes I am Jason's buddy, but that has nothing to do with the fact that you just couldn't resist stirring the pot with lame accusations and bs. I asked who won the race Kip, not for a discussion on the theoretical possibilities or your whiney excuse for an answer. The only reason you brought up the for sale sticker is because you wanted to start something. It really is beneath you to call into question's Jason's win last year. Anyway, have fun, we will. Through with this part of the discussion.

Stay Classy Kip,
Adam

I think that some of these guys are in love with Jason White seeing as they watch him so carefully, and everything is centered around "whats Jason doing". Seriously, I think ya world is center around Jason if you are going to call out a for sale sticker. Jason, looks like if you want to go the other way man that we got at least one guy up north that has pictures of you on the back of their bathroom door.

Get REAL.....

I think that some of these guys are in love with Jason White seeing as they watch him so carefully, and everything is centered around "whats Jason doing". Seriously, I think ya world is center around Jason if you are going to call out a for sale sticker. Jason, looks like if you want to go the other way man that we got at least one guy up north that has pictures of you on the back of their bathroom door.

Get REAL.....

They are naked ones too:p

f that i love big tited babes the hell with jason nothing personal to him but there are alot more things to think about then a freakin for sale sign and now back to babes with big ass tits

its for sale your FIRED HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO MEAN YOU CANT RACE.HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam I know what large vaginas smell like.
Hey Chit I see here you do your own research!! Keep the hat and sunglasses on, takes away from the stalker look.... :biggrin:

WARNING: Chit does his own stink research!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rElINiGdd3k [/YOUTUBE]

How the hell did we go from tsm car too bro and sis banging too penis and vagina too nude wacking pics of v6racer???

Aw gee did I hurt your feelings with my harsh words? Yes I am Jason's buddy, but that has nothing to do with the fact that you just couldn't resist stirring the pot with lame accusations and bs. I asked who won the race Kip, not for a discussion on the theoretical possibilities or your whiney excuse for an answer. The only reason you brought up the for sale sticker is because you wanted to start something. It really is beneath you to call into question's Jason's win last year. Anyway, have fun, we will. Through with this part of the discussion.

Stay Classy Kip,
Adam

No you did not hurt my feeling. I was a little surprised from the attack being that I read earlier about your church going and all. I do not think my response to your question was whiney, I just explained myself. I am a person who likes to be understood clearly and anybody who know me also probably knows this. I did not attempt to start anything.
Have a nice day, Kip

Dam that looked

Hey Chit I see here you do your own research!! Keep the hat and sunglasses on, takes away from the stalker look.... :biggrin:

WARNING: Chit does his own stink research!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rElINiGdd3k [/YOUTUBE]

just like jason dont ya think and what a spread thats what we stay away from you need spray something on that