Committment list for Noble 2009

Last post notification I had received was #167 before David's this morning which was #177. I've received notifications on all posts today after his. Notification for #168 through #176 have not hit my inbox.

Guess I'll have to read this every day.

Sorry I have no explanation for that? ISP maybe? When it does notify you of a post it will not notify you again until you check it so there can be mulitple post after the notifcation has been sent. If that makes sense to you.

But who knows? I've seen screwery things before... :)

Let's go racing Phil! :)

So what do the shirts look like this year any word?

They look great!

Congratualtions to Clay Hollander, Alan Clayton and Matt Parker for having their 67 GTO, 87 GN and Mustang selected for the shirt.

Great job, Dick.

Phil Engle

09-24-layout.jpg

Awesome.

I am going to try to get my nitrous install finished next week and start getting it tested out. It's coming up soon!

Awesome.

I am going to try to get my nitrous install finished next week and start getting it tested out. It's coming up soon!

Nitrous on the GN Will?
Is it for the launch or for the full run?
I got a few odd and in things to do as well. Its getting close!!

Shirts look cool. Congrats to Clay "CJH" for his goat on there, I'm expecting it to run 10s come shootout time.

Russ: Clay won't have to go too much faster to be in the 10's.

Car looks and sounds great.

Phil Engle

Nitrous on the GN Will?
Is it for the launch or for the full run?
I got a few odd and in things to do as well. Its getting close!!

I am taking the nitrous off the GN and putting it on my LS1 Trans Am. I haven't sprayed the GN since I put the 4.1 in because the tune is off. When I sprayed the GN before, I sprayed the whole track, and it picks up a lot with a really small shot. I am bringing a basically stock LS1 TA with a 100 shot.

Bones

Talked to Bones the other day, he has a TA aluminum block ordered, he's thinking of building it to run straight alcohol. When it gets here George is gonna be getting started on it, Bones is hoping to have it ready in time. If not he mentioned bringing his dads buick.

Bones dropped his block off two days ago to be be built, he doesn't think he'll have it done in time to get it to George to get the tuning done, or if he will have his engine in by then. But he is bringing hi dads TB with him.

Bones dropped his block off two days ago to be be built, he doesn't think he'll have it done in time to get it to George to get the tuning done, or if he will have his engine in by then. But he is bringing hi dads TB with him.

That's good. I just like hanging out with him, he's a really cool guy.

need actual address to noble track

hey guys,
i need the address of thunder valley so i can hook-up my gps and find those fords to beat up on:mad: over 600 mile pull for me (ONE WAY) but i'm coming:biggrin:
i have a motor home,and wondering if i can stay all night at track friday night?
bye the way, what time do gates open friday?
am looking forward to this. its been on my bucket list for some time now:smile: see you,all soon.
bobby don (the ole man with the slo buick):eek:

Thunder Valley Raceway Park 10500 S. 48th St, Noble, OK 73068

Staying over at the track Friday night is ok. Not sure what time they open on Friday night but I think it is 6pm.?

UPDATE! Just checked the website they open at 6pm on Friday.
http://www.okthunder.com/schedule.htm

Getting closer and I'm looking foward to it myself. No car but I'm looking foward to meeting a few of you guys for a change. This is gonna be a blast.