Committment list for Noble 2009

Quik Six

I was asked to start a separate thread to compile the names of people who will committ to race at the ShootOut in Noble next October.

Fifteenth Annual Team Buick vs Team Ford is scheduled for October 17, 2009. This will again be held at Thunder Valley Raceway Park, Noble, Oklahoma. Friday night will be available for test and tune and any Point Series, TSO, TSM activities that might be scheduled. OKBuicks will be the Host and will also be a Sponsor for any proposed Points Series racing. DickWalker, OKBuicks

1 Mrstage1, Overkill Street Performance and Racing Lawrence,Ks
2 mhogan6 Cedar Park,Tx
3 TKGN1 College Station, TX
4 John Plog Plattsmouth, Ne

You can post on this thread or email me at pengle@cox.net.

Thanks.

Phil Engle

Add me to the list also,I may not like the sandbaggers but I love the race.

2009 I will have 2 cars there,maybe 3 if my wife wants to run her GTO again. Can't say I didn't do my part to get the car count up.:smile:

Patrick Smith

Okay this time for sure the car will ready and won't be a spectator like this year!!! I'm in the Buick Team!!!

i will be there to race for sure assuming the car is in one piece... :) hell i let the car take 12 counts of knock just be sure i won.. my race was close..his bumper was @ the back of my seat & i wasn't about to lift... i'm 2-0 so far & look forward to the event every year

Daniel Ashlock

Wonder if it would be possible to make Noble a TSM/TSO/THS point series event?? Any thoughts??

Glad to see this early enthusiasm. Lets make the 150+ Buicks a reality!!! It can easily happen. There should be around 10 cars just from the KC area alone. Are you reading this Bob, Joe, Bryan???

I will be there with at least one car, and I will also make a commitment to stop sandbagging in the qualifying passes and that I will not blow off an intercooler hose in the elims and run a 21. :rolleyes:

Will Barnes
Bella Vista AR / Amarillo TX

barring any of our cars breaking, I will be there with my GN, my dad in his, and my girlfriend Rachel will drive our 87 T. (we only brought my dads 86 this year)
J.D. Brooks

So there are no thoughts on making Noble a point series event?????

Easy there partner...... :) Give the powers to be alittle time to digest.. If there event doesn't fall on a points series date, I think you and several of the southern boys can work it into your schedule. Not to mention any other TSM type cars... I know I'm going to figure out a way to put a few dollars aside for the trip with the Pumpkin.. :cool:

Easy there partner...... :) Give the powers to be alittle time to digest.. If there event doesn't fall on a points series date, I think you and several of the southern boys can work it into your schedule. Not to mention any other TSM type cars... I know I'm going to figure out a way to put a few dollars aside for the trip with the Pumpkin.. :cool:

That would be sweet to bring the pumpkin Jack!!! Save them dollars!!!

Digestion's overrated :rolleyes:

Points Race

We, OKBuicks, are open to any discussion regarding the Series. We will also be a sponsor for those attending. Dick Walker, OKBuicks