Committment list for Noble 2009

They look great!

Congratualtions to Clay Hollander, Alan Clayton and Matt Parker for having their 67 GTO, 87 GN and Mustang selected for the shirt.

Great job, Dick.

Phil Engle

09-24-layout.jpg

Wow that is a very good looking shirt better than last years for sure!

Getting closer and I'm looking foward to it myself. No car but I'm looking foward to meeting a few of you guys for a change. This is gonna be a blast.

I'll be driving a black Buick Rainier (will probably be the only one) trailering my sons Regal GS. My GN is down. Come join us. We will be staying at Rubys, stop by and introduce yourself.

If your interested a lot of the DFW guys will be leaving for Noble on Friday the 16th meeting up at 12N at the Love's Truck stop in Denton exit #373.

We will probably be pulling out around 1230p or so...

That's what I was hoping to here. If everything works out right I'll be with you guys. Thanks.

Man I hope its gonna be good weather, thats my main fear right now. My dad can't make it but we have a replacement driver for him lol. We should be bringing 3 cars this year so hopefully we can push the slower buicks back in the line to take advantage of the Fords slower cars. See yall there.

hey guys,
i need the address of thunder valley so i can hook-up my gps and find those fords to beat up on:mad: over 600 mile pull for me (ONE WAY) but i'm coming:biggrin:
i have a motor home,and wondering if i can stay all night at track friday night?
bye the way, what time do gates open friday?
am looking forward to this. its been on my bucket list for some time now:smile: see you,all soon.
bobby don (the ole man with the slo buick):eek:

They should let you stay at the track. If they don't, you can come crash with me and my wife and brother in Norman....as long as you bring that sick car of yours :eek:

I have been dreading this post, can't make it. Was hoping the wife would let me, but with the newborn she just is not comfortable letting me take off and what Mama says goes :frown:

I really hate to miss the fun, I was looking very forward to being there and putting some fords in their place.

Sorry to hear this. I was looking foward to meeting you but I understand. Wanna loan you car out? LOL I know the answer but I still had to ask.

Sorry to hear this. I was looking foward to meeting you but I understand. Wanna loan you car out? LOL I know the answer but I still had to ask.

Yeah, come get it :p:biggrin:

I was really looking forward to this event, was hoping things would be a little more back to normal by now, but she is not hearing of it. Don't blame her though, wouldn't want to be here by myself with the three ring circus we call children either ;)

hey guys,
i need the address of thunder valley so i can hook-up my gps and find those fords to beat up on:mad: over 600 mile pull for me (ONE WAY) but i'm coming:biggrin:
i have a motor home,and wondering if i can stay all night at track friday night?
bye the way, what time do gates open friday?
am looking forward to this. its been on my bucket list for some time now:smile: see you,all soon.
bobby don (the ole man with the slo buick):eek:
Whew! That is certainly a haul and we sure appreciate the support. I have been arriving at the track around 2:00 on Friday's for the last 3-4 years with a motorhome and trailer. I cannot guarantee it will be the same this year; but, the gates have been wide open. We just pick our spot and pay the appropriate fees at opening time. Staying overnight has never been a problem. In fact, I usually stay overnight Saturday as well and leave Sunday morning. Getting there on Friday virtually assures you a nice flat patch of the concrete pit area.

I don't think he has been on the commitment list; but, Mitch S. (TX) found the dreaded copper flakes in his oil filter this weekend. Fortunately, he recognized his slight drop in oil pressure before anything catistrophic happened. Unfortunately, this also means one less low 11 Buick in the ladder this year.

Any idea how many TSM cars are planning to be there? So far my "Roll Call" post in their forum has only been echoed by chirpping crickets.

I can't wait! I have some tuning to do but last time out was at 14lbs and ran a 12.14@113.xx mph. I think it should be a "little" quicker at @ 22-24lbs. We'll just have to see.

God willing...add another GN to the commitment list. New motor combo has some miles on her and feels pretty good even at 7lbs boost, so I'm going to try to do some mild tuning this week and do a last minute driveshaft loop install, but not push it. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone..1st timer here :)

Steve

New Combo: Eagle crank, K-1 Rods, .20 over Diamond slugs, Billit center caps, studded mains and heads, 206/210 roller, ported heads, TE-61, Ceramic coated TA Steel Headers, 42lb inj, TT Chip, Big Mouth cold air, 3" DP, Hotwire....Yada Yada Yada :)

I test fired the nitrous on the Trans Am today, everything is working great. Road test coming tomorrow with the 100 shot, weather permitting :D

Time to die, Mudstains.

Well now I'm a maybe. One of the guys at work quit this week so I may have to cover next week end. I'll just have to see what happens for now.

Everybody driving black bricks needs to shoe polish their screen name on their cars like blown okie did last year so we can find each other :D