Midwest meet!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys we need to nail this down soon so that we can move on to the track/dyno/ picnic day for 2010.
Hey Tom is there anything I can do to help??

Thanks
Prasad

Ok fellas, I just got the final OK from the hall. The village finally approved it. As some of you know I have my car up for sale, but that doesn't mean I'm laying down on this project. I will be out of town for about 2wks, but I will try and visit the board as much as possible. If someone wants to start an all new thread please do to clear up any confusion on dates. IT WILL BE SATURDAY AUGUST 14TH!

Ok fellas, I just got the final OK from the hall. The village finally approved it. As some of you know I have my car up for sale, but that doesn't mean I'm laying down on this project. I will be out of town for about 2wks, but I will try and visit the board as much as possible. If someone wants to start an all new thread please do to clear up any confusion on dates. IT WILL BE SATURDAY AUGUST 14TH!

Awesome!!!!! Thanks Tom!!
Prasad

I read through the post but am unclear. Is there a track rental, dyno session, and tech session? I am asking because I may be up that way mid-august. It would be great to meet a few of you.

hey what is the plan for food and drink? do we need to bring something or send money? or both. me and polzin usually role out early unless we are impaired so we can help set up

Now that we have a official place we have to come up with a time and work out the food details. I still plan on the pig roast. Maybe we could ask people to bring a side dish and some bring utensils. There may still be a small fee. Also who wold be interested in trying to set up a DYNO session at a local shop Especially if Cal is interested in coming out. I think he may increase the interest.

Sounds like it's getting better and better by the minute! I wont have my fuel system done but i could definately use some fine tuning to make this thing run a little smoother for now.

Now that we have a official place we have to come up with a time and work out the food details. I still plan on the pig roast. Maybe we could ask people to bring a side dish and some bring utensils. There may still be a small fee.

There may be a fee? I hope you don't eat costs for sll this stuff...I'm sure people won't mind paying especially when there's going to be some pig :biggrin:

I'm meeting with the Hall on this sat. I will have more details to come hopefully that nite or sun. morning. I will start an new thread on the details so you don't have to fish through this one.