Midwest meet!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke to my Hall yesterday and there may be a problem with the village:mad:. Something about the businesses near by. We are going to try and get petition signed by them and go back to the village with that.

I spoke to my Hall yesterday and there may be a problem with the village:mad:. Something about the businesses near by. We are going to try and get petition signed by them and go back to the village with that.

Tom,have you heard anything from the hall?

Hey Tom my club might be one of the business'. We're located at 5700 w 111th. If you need a signature from us let me know.

I spoke to them Friday and it looks good, but its not official yet hopefully by the end of the week. We are waiting to here back from the village board, but we were told it should go through this time. They wanted to know if we could open it up to other makes of cars, but keep the buicks as the feature. Whatcha all think

There will be at least 3 TRs at Cordova, IL this Friday night. A friend is bringing his stock, low mile GN, I'm bringng my car, and my tranny guy is bringing out his wife's TA powered 86 (877rwhp @ 25psi on no lead 104 and alky). TA car is hoping to run 9's all night. Anybody else around would make for a nice presense. Gates at 5:30pm, racing at 6pm to 10 or 11pm depending on turnout.

I spoke to them Friday and it looks good, but its not official yet hopefully by the end of the week. We are waiting to here back from the village board, but we were told it should go through this time. They wanted to know if we could open it up to other makes of cars, but keep the buicks as the feature. Whatcha all think

That would be cool. I like the Corvette guys. They mixed well at the meet at HP Corvette/Jimmys last year. Mustang and Camaro guys tend to use a little too much throttle, mark up the street, or loose control of their cars. No imports please, unless its a Nissan GTR:biggrin:

I spoke to my BA today and he hasnt heard from the village yet, but he doesn't think it's going to be a problem after talking to them on the phone 2wk ago. He really wants to have it. Hopefully we get an official answer by the end of the week.

Last year was nice andit would be good to have both a track day cruise picnic.

hopefully garys car makes it out just asked jasjams about it the other day maybe we gotta get ovr there and motivate him to do some work lol:biggrin:

if you guys end up having a meet at byron dragway, im sure we can put together a dyno day at my shop as well.. We are located about 2 miles from the dragstrip! Let me know if we can help.

thanks bob

if you guys end up having a meet at byron dragway, im sure we can put together a dyno day at my shop as well.. We are located about 2 miles from the dragstrip! Let me know if we can help.

thanks bob

That would be cool! :D

thanks bob

Now we're talking!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do this!!!

Prasad

Now we're talking!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do this!!!

Prasad

So you're going on the dyno too right? Come on guys that on buzz on the dyno is minor compare to the street abuse and track runs. Hell, I made 7 passes Sunday and it was 85*! Granted they were all in the 14s but that adds up to 98 seconds of wide open throttle.:eek:

thanks bob

NOW THAT WOULD BE SWEEEEEET!!!

Bob, I need to bring you my car once the fuel system is finished. I'm going to send you a PM. Thanks ----Jeremy

If my car survives the long trek to Mobile... then I will be at the Midwest Meet on 8/14. I know its still early... but is there a final agreement on a location yet ? Thx :)