Midwest meet!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to my buddy that does the pig roast and he is more than willing to do it for us if thats what we decide on. All right fellas who wants to manage a date thread? Lets get this rolling!

I talked to my buddy that does the pig roast and he is more than willing to do it for us if thats what we decide on. All right fellas who wants to manage a date thread? Lets get this rolling!

I could grab a bunch of bread from webers bakery for some pig sandwiches...pig sandwiches on some fresh rye bread is the best :biggrin: ask me how I know :biggrin: PS anyone who votes against a pig roast should have to immediately surrender their buick for a smart car

PS anyone who votes against a pig roast should have to immediately surrender their buick for a smart car

$3.15+ per gallon...yeah well if that does not change, well...um, sorry Mr. President, I SITLL WILL NEVER OWN A "SMART CAR"!:cool: (I will have to start selling something though:()

Tom, sounds like a great idea! I'm really looking forward to this! Lets do it in August sometime. That way the parking lot is done at the union hall and for those of us doing the Power Tour, Bowling Green, Byron, etc, we'll have a slight break before we do this. The Midwest Meets are the best function of the year!

Tom, sounds like a great idea! I'm really looking forward to this! Lets do it in August sometime. That way the parking lot is done at the union hall and for those of us doing the Power Tour, Bowling Green, Byron, etc, we'll have a slight break before we do this. The Midwest Meets are the best function of the year!

Sounds good to me too....Tom,will the Hall have there doors open if one needs to use the restroom?

You Hit it right on Jeremy ... After the Power Tour, It's nice to get a breather.... I know I look Forward to the Midwest Meets. It's Always a good Time. So I'm in... I prefer August. The second or Third week which is Aug.8 or Aug 15 works for me.... What does everyone else think of those dates... Lets wrap this date thing up so we can work on the rest...:biggrin: See you all there....

If you have it in August...count me out. :frown: August is booked for me. Sorry. :redface: ---Keith

I live in Oak Lawn about 10 minutes from that place and the club I belong to is two blocks away. PM me, let me know what you would need me to do and I'd be glad to help you with this. I should be able to do July or August.

Saturdays don't work for me:redface:, so I won't vote.[/QUOTE]

Dude, schedule a vacation day so you can be with your Turbo Buick brothers!!!!
:D

Prasad

Quote Saturdays don't work for me so I won't vote. Never Enough just pretend its a Sunday or due what Persad said, switch or take a vacation day....

So, I'm definately out for the meet in Chicago on 8/14.:mad: Has the Byron meet been set up yet?? When will this take place??