Midwest meet!!!!!!!!!!

How about Chicago Ridge? It was mentioned to me that my union hall would open up there parking lot for a donation fee. There are a few spots for cruising in the evening fairly close for afterwards. I beleive there is plenty of room for about 60+ cars. Let me know what you guys think and I will pursue this if there is interest.

How about Chicago Ridge? It was mentioned to me that my union hall would open up there parking lot for a donation fee. There are a few spots for cruising in the evening fairly close for afterwards. I beleive there is plenty of room for about 60+ cars. Let me know what you guys think and I will pursue this if there is interest.

I'm game!!!

I like bryon as I live there:biggrin:. Lowden state park is just a few more miles past the track for those that want the family get together thing.

MMMM>...hey guys im a new GN owner...how can i do it to be i the ball with the meating and why not..

i'm thinking he is refering to stepping up to the plate to choose the spot? maybe? hell, i don't know!

MMMM>...hey guys im a new GN owner...how can i do it to be i the ball with the meating and why not..

Maybe it goes like this?

"Hey guys! I am a new GN owner! How can I do it to be the man? I'll pick up the ball concerning the meeting! Hell, why not?"

WTF?..................Not sure what it means, but what the hell................

BTW---you all know I'm in....I drove 5+ hours TWICE last year to go to both meets (or is it "meats" IDK) :biggrin: So just tell me when and where....I obviously can't get enough. Besides, you all can help me decide which TR to bring!! :biggrin::eek::biggrin:

I'm up for that.

Tom, let's do this, I am game!!!!!

Prasad

I agree ! !

Byron isnt bad. I like the idea. I do think we need to have another type of get together though. When I originally started the Midwest Meets, the whole point was to have a picnic, a time to check out each others cars, and then cruise somwhere together as a group. Meeting up in Byron is pretty much just a race day. I liked when RobG and Dwall jumped in last year so we had both events. Racedays arent really family oriented like the picnics are. And most guys trailor their cars to the track. So if we can continue to do both, we'll have the best of both worlds.

I love the idea of a picnic and a short cruise ! If this actually happens, SOME PLEASE PM me and let me know when and where.. I WILL SOOOOO BE THERE ! :biggrin:

Like the idea!

how about chicago ridge? It was mentioned to me that my union hall would open up there parking lot for a donation fee. There are a few spots for cruising in the evening fairly close for afterwards. I beleive there is plenty of room for about 60+ cars. Let me know what you guys think and i will pursue this if there is interest.

Sound good!

OK guys! Lets get this in the bag.

Tom, do you want to confirm this meet at the Hall?

Mrs. TurboLoyd, can we verify that Byron is going to happen for sure?

Here's the story on Byron. They are having a B-O-P weekend, the weekend of September 11 & 12. Saturday they have scheduled Test and tune, and a B/O/P race. Sunday they have the same schedule except for our Chicagoland Chapter having our regular points-series race. (sorry prasad)

Now - there are going to be club members at both days. I think Loyd and I will be there both days, and I know several others are planning on it, too. We might try to find a hotel nearby (or in Rockford.)

So we can have you guys race both days. Decide which day you want to do the union hall/cruise and come race the other.

Does that sound like a plan?

It would probably better to do Byron and the Midwest Meet on seperate weekends to be honest. Most people can devote an entire weekend. I'm game for Byron on either of those days though.