Iowa Meet up

I'm open for the weekend of the 13th as well if that works better for others too. ---Keith

Got my dad's bday. Promised I'd hang out with him. The saturday after that I have a family reunion.

So I got to meet Chad, Jose, and Hector Saturday night....GREAT bunch of guys!! I had a great time...even though Jose told me my Tranny is junk.....:eek: Thanks for givin me the input!!! I'll be calling on you for one that isn't junk Jose!! :biggrin: Just wanted to say thanks guys for all the kind words and the input you gave me. I can't wait to meet up with more TR guys and HOPEFULLY see someone else's cars instead of MINE!!:biggrin: ---Keith

Give it time my friend:biggrin: I've had A LOT of calls on the trans am. should be any day now. check your pm box:cool: Better yet I'll just call ya when the sun is up

Getting the car ready for the show on Sunday the 28th. It's at Island Park in Cedar Falls in case any of you are coming. The car is pretty much ready to go from the last show. I'll probably just have to dust it off and touch up the engine bay a bit. :)

If any of you are going, I will be there. I'll be wearing a black Cedar Crest Speedlab T-shirt.

It'll be a long shot if I make it to the Cedar Falls show. Fuel pump died last weekend, and I had to change the torque convertor. Tranny STILL isn't right. :rolleyes: I'll see what I can do though. ;) :D

CHECK OUT THE OTHER "UPDATE!! IOWA MEET UP" THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a MUST SEE EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great show at Sturgis Falls. There was a record turnout of 336 cars and there were some really amazing machines there. Only two Turbo Regals, but at least I know of one other one in town I hadn't seen before. Mine got second in street machines modified 1975-present. It didn't feel too bad since the guy who got first (an 86 Monte SS) had gotten second to me in the last five shows we had both entered.

Here are a few pics: http://www.cedarcrestspeedlab.com/carshows.html