Iowa Meet up

Well, that's awesome. There were some clean cars in that class. I was really impressed with the quality of cars at the Springfest show. I liked the location better than past years where they just blocked off downtown streets. The Sturgis show should be a good time since there is a lot of other stuff going on in the same general area. Cedar Falls Raceway is just about 4 miles down the road from there.

So what do you guys think about crashing the Cedar falls show on June 28th?? I could make this one....anybody else???:biggrin:

Here is the info:
SUNDAY, June 28 Island Park - Go North from 1st & Franklin then take Boat Ramp Entrance across from Benton Concrete.
Major Car Show Sponsors Lincoln Savings Bank, Viking Pump,& Ramada Hotel and Convention Center
Music by Sensational Sounds
8:00 a.m. - Noon Registration
Noon - 1:30 p.m. Voting
3:30 p.m. Awards-46 Classes-1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Keokuk Trophies + 8 Special Awards
Trophy Sponsors

I will scan in the flyer I got in the mail. I have no idea why they can't make a registration form for their website.

I’m joining the party a little late.

I just noticed the thread. I would be interested in having an Iowa meet. Cedar Falls is only a little over two hours away so I think the buick would make that.

Bad news guys, I am moving to the SW Chicago burbs. And since I have family in Central Iowa, I'm going to be joining you at some point. ;)

It's a possibility. Depends if I'm still in the mood to work on the Buick. If I'm not, then I'll have the money to go;)

04 z71 silverado

Hey guys! Picked up my truck last night:cool: Drove the trans am on a 3 hr trip with the a/c on. Not too bad for a beat to hell high mileage POS (that's what one member referred to my car as:mad: ). The truck needs a few things to be up to my standards but couldn't find any dings or scratches in the body and the interior looked good aside one tiny cig burn. The wife probably did it and didn't want to tell me:rolleyes: Needs a rear bumper, floor mats (originals didn't come with when he bought new) and wheels and tires. I will start a thread with some pics so you guys can see it.

OK....I'm gonna go out on a limb here....I say let's all meet up at the Sturgis Falls show in Cedar Falls on June 28th. Details are posted above. How bout as head count. WHO'S IN??????

TWO HERE!!!!!:D :D :D :D

p.s. Jesse....Still waitin on your Silveradoi thread!!

Welp, count me and Austin out. We got a Chi Town area rating trip "drunkfest" that weekend. I say go for another weekend.

Later in the summer would be better for me. I got the wifes birthday and family reunion, and biker nights all in one the weekend before. I have a feeling I'm not going to have much money after that. I'm not gonna have a whole lot of money to throw around until I get that fricken car sold. It may be worth breaking myself over if I can make a weekend out of it and con Jenn into coming. She's the one that usually cons me into getting stupid (drunk) and having a good time.

I will get the truck cleaned up and take some pics. It would be nice if we had one day of sun so I could clean it up:mad: I need to get some work done to the rear bottom corner of the box where the bumper pushed into it so don't bash it too hard

So far I need a nice used bumper and need to get some wheels and tires, and find some factory grey floormats! Anyone have anything?? Just checking before I go buy at the dealer