Iowa Meet up

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Alright guys...and gals! Lets put together an Iowa meet up. Doesn't have to be anything spectacular...just an afternoon of BSing and drooling over each others cars.:D Maybe we could take over a local car show or somethin?? Lets hear your thoughts!! Jdpolzin--RapidoV6--Chadly--Usetaboost--DPhillips-- IAturbobuick--Others too!! Come on guys lets do it!!:biggrin:

Well at only 5psi, the 315's melt so thats going to be a problem but I may be able to fit a 325 back there. Yeah the car is sitting at the correct stance now. I got the alignment done yesturday, in the freakin rain of course with no passenger window glass! Looks good, rides good so far! Gonna need to mini tub it eventually.

Man that would be fricken hilarious to take over a local show. Nothin like pissin off the corvette, mustang, and mopar guys:cool: I suppose all eyes are on me to get mine on the road. I think I'll sell it

Lookin for a nice extended cab chevy pickup. Somthin a little older so I don't have payments eating me alive. Must be clean and well optioned-and the woman says it's gotta be black!

Now we're talkin guys!!:biggrin: So what is a central location for most people?? Anyone know of a local show that we could crash?? Post up some ideas!!

There's one in Sioux city that would be a laugh riot to crash! Shorthand, it used to be called CHEVYFEST. Still pretty much is, but has some Mopar, Mustang, and FWD guys there too. I doubt you guys wanna come this far but damn it would be good:biggrin: :cool:

There's one in Sioux city that would be a laugh riot to crash! Shorthand, it used to be called CHEVYFEST. Still pretty much is, but has some Mopar, Mustang, and FWD guys there too. I doubt you guys wanna come this far but damn it would be good:biggrin: :cool:

4 hrs from me....:D

I don't think mine will be done that soon. I'll at least drive the fireturd if it isn't when the time comes.