Iowa Meet up

How about the 13th of June? Meet up at Keith's place? Grill out? I'd be down for that if my car makes it through the Power Tour.

Not to put him on the spot but I might be able to make that work. It's my dad's birthday the day before. Maybe I can talk him into a father-son road trip:) Then you guys can show him what the TR crowd is all about:cool: I might be driving the beater though-I think I got the T/A sold

There are a couple of cruise-in nights on Friday and Saturday nights here...and DSM is about as central as you can get in Iowa....Hmmmm....

what kind of stuff do you want to do. car show, cook out, beer, we can try to have a meet the same time as a show. what kind of show classic, hot rod,

what kind of stuff do you want to do. car show, cook out, beer, we can try to have a meet the same time as a show. what kind of show classic, hot rod,

Yes and yes. :biggrin: The only things going on the weekend of the 13th here in DSM are a couple of cruise nights at a couple of local resturants. Two on Saturday night and one on Friday night. The Friday one is usually pretty big....and full of Mudstains and Corvettes....Be fun to piss em off wouldn't it??:biggrin: The weekend of the 20th there is a show in Grinnell (Sunday) and a local church is having a show as well. My Schedule is open for the most part. I'd host everyone at my place....but there is nowhere to park, and after all, the cars are a BIG part of this...right??:biggrin: :biggrin:

Turbonut

I live in Pella but work in Des Moines usually six days a week. I saw a gn last week off E14 at one of the transmission shops and saw another this morning in roughly the same week. I’m working on the south side right now. There are some around and I would like to meet up with anyone of the same interest. Let me know if there is a night you would like to meet up and have a beer. Depending on what the weather I would drive my car in meet. If there are some meets that would even be better.

Chad

Chad, I live in Ankeny but work 2- 10:30 PM Tuesday thru Friday. May be we could hookup on monday nite at Porkys Pub on NE 14 with Turbonut.

Monday would work at Porky's....that's if I get the leak fixed in my DP today!!:eek: Otherwise we could plan it for next Saturday. Porky's has a cruise night and they are also having one at West End Diner on Saturdays as well. Too bad you have to work so late on Fridays...the Army Post Hardee's puts on a pretty big one!! LMK fellas! :biggrin:

Jeremy, Austin, Jesse, ....and anyone else!!!??? You guys ready to plan this???

Let’s make a plan of it. Porky’s Pub Monday night. Would 6pm be too early? I will not be able to drive my car as I need my truck to haul supplies throughout the day. Even so it would be great to meet some new people and see your cars. It sounds like you know of some regular gathering’s that I need to start going to. Oh where is Porky’s?

Porky's is on E. 14th st. about 1/2 mile north of I-80. Prolly be like 6:30 or so before I could get there. I'm goin out right now to work on the leak in my DP. Should be able to get it taken care of tonight. (I hope) :redface: I'm not sure they are having a cruise night on Monday, but I'll drive mine there anyway. ;) How bout you D.Phillips?? ---Keith

Keith,

I will look for you around 6:30. If you are not going to make it could you call me let me know?

Thanks
Chad
641-230-2-0292

Hey Chad...if it is raining I prolly won't go. We'll see what the weather does. Give me a shout tomorrow if you want. Your phone # is a little strange.:redface: ---Keith

(515) 771-8017

How many are coming to Cedar Falls on the 28th? I know Doug is. If you guys break anything, I have tools. ;)

So, I talked to Chadly today and I will suggest we all do a cruise night here in DSM on a Saturday. There are two different ones here on every Saturday. Maybe the weekend of June 20th?? Does that work for anyone?? Opinions?? ---Keith

Keith,
Nice talking with you today I look forward to meeting you and seeing your car. I appreciate you trying to put something together. The weekend of the 20th is fathers day weekend so I will be taking the wife and kids to Minnesota to spend the weekend with my dad so I’m out. However weather permitting I will meet anywhere in Des Moines this Saturday 6th.

Chad

Oh and my number is 641-230-0292.