Midwest Meet.....It's time to talk about it. Wisconsin?

I believe the stripper perfume is "paris" (paris hilton perfume) Get it for your woman-its a win-win:biggrin:

Dammit you guys! Start talkin about strip clubs:mad: That's like waving a steak kabob in my face:eek: I'm not gonna have enough time off work for all that driving. It just wouldn't be relaxing for me knowing I would have to leave after work or when the crickets are still chirping to make it there and have to crash out and go to work as soon as I got home.

Next year maybe. That way I can hit a deer with it, LOL! If I get it together there will be road trips! Maybe mid summer. Like I said, some of us Iowa and Nebraska people should meet up sometime.

MAN UP!! If I can drive all over hell in DSM---hung-over as hell...er ...I mean...yeah...car sick, ralphing all over the door of my truck! Then you can surely find a way to hang and drink some beer and smell some "paris" with us!!!!:D

I did man up last time I drank in des moines. Got there at 4. Drank in the hotel pool AND hot tub till 7. Went to the minx, drank a 12 pack to myself and was 7 dollars short to fulfill one of my life goals. Did other stuff and saw some other stuff (not suitable for this FAMILY board), we left, drove the 4 lane road home:confused: , got up at 8 in the morning did some more stuff, ate breakfast, went to adventureland and rode every rollercoaster, the rapid river thing, and that other thing that slingshots you in the air which was awesome, and THEN I thought something was gonna come up on the way back down. THen ate a ginnis at Bennigans.

My spelling is bad. I was looking at pics of an 85 GN on my phone that is in sioux city. The wrecked one I looked at 3 years ago:eek:

Hi everyone currently stationed and Camp Pendleton, Ca but will be home in Milwaukee the beginning on June.......Where and when exactly are these meets going to be so I can plan accordingly.........Always love getting together with the Buick guys

Hi everyone currently stationed and Camp Pendleton, Ca but will be home in Milwaukee the beginning on June.......Where and when exactly are these meets going to be so I can plan accordingly.........Always love getting together with the Buick guys

A track day/hang out @ Byron, IL on July 18th Picnic in Madison WI, socialize and hang out on Aug 22nd!

Link for the track
Byron Dragway - The Playground of Power

Link for the Park:
Lake Farm Park - Parks Division - Government of Dane County, Wisconsin

-
https://www.reservedane.com/images/pictures/65.jpg

HTH
Prasad:D

Racing on the 7/18/09, NICE!!!!

We like to consider ourselves well rounded individuals!!!!!! This is going to be such a fun year with both a track day and a cruise/picnic/social/family day! I'm stoked! AND I'M GOING BE ABLE TO DRIVE THE GN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait for the meet this might be the first year I get to bring my gn. the year jdpolzin did it I blew a head gasket and haven't driven it since. I did get to take the regal against better judgment the transmission went out

I cant wait for the meet this might be the first year I get to bring my gn. the year jdpolzin did it I blew a head gasket and haven't driven it since. I did get to take the regal against better judgment the transmission went out

Well now you wont have to worry becuase I've done all the work to your car this time. Dont have to worry about those hodge podge Carbon Cliff backyard shadetree toothless hillbillies using nothing but channellocks weirdos working your car!

Well now you wont have to worry becuase I've done all the work to your car this time. Dont have to worry about those hodge podge Carbon Cliff backyard shadetree toothless hillbillies using nothing but channellocks weirdos working your car!

I am from Moline!!!! I just reside in carbon cliff

I hate it when your right!

I was out in the garage working on the gn today. I was trying to pull the steering wheel off, and I found myself doing this.....

05-05-09_1522.jpg

05-05-09_1523.jpg