S. suburbs Chi. double - header cruise 6/12!

hey it was a race and a gamble we knew that ,but if Bud didnt sleep & spin we would of wacked him, and if a queen had balls shed be king lol bluh bluh bluh oh well :D so on is racing p.s. your on the list

lol..my old man always says yeah..and if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle

jasjamz,finish yet?
Im about done,just need push rods and to install valve cover:biggrin:

jasjamz,finish yet?
Im about done,just need push rods and to install valve cover:biggrin:

No yet, trying to get it done and things just keep slowing me down. I should be able to make it though. Just won't be able to do any racing. But, thats why the rest of you guys are there. ;)

This sounds awesome but it is just too far for me!

from my house in chicago just west of Wrigley Field it's about 40 minutes or so drive:cool:Hey Bob your just north west of me and close to the E way,just hop on 355 and go south,it cant be that far from you

id love the idea give me a year still restoring my ttype 7 years in progress just now rebuilding motor haha

from my house in chicago just west of Wrigley Field it's about 40 minutes or so drive:cool:Hey Bob your just north west of me and close to the E way,just hop on 355 and go south,it cant be that far from you

I take it your car came out of surgery all good. :)

so my car has a BAD exhaust leak now.
anyone have a known good drivers header? or a aftermarket set for sale?

just need to install the pushrods and check for leaks ect:I ordered the wrong size:mad:but i should be up and running i hope tonight;)

Cool Diaz, it will be good to see the car again.

Talked to another buddy with a GN who's not regularly on the net, that said he's coming.

Also, if any of you guys want to park in the main cruise lot, you better get there by 6pm. that lot holds well over 100 cars and fills up quickly. We'll probably be scattered all over the place but I'll try to get everybody together around 815 to park together and take some pics and talk some sh**. :D

Job completed i hope:biggrin:eek:nly need spark plugs,which i will get tomarrow after work:cool:

Alright, south side guys and north side guys are welcome. We talk about hooking up all winter and now we have good weather. Let's do something and I'll try to get the ball rolling. As a lot of you guys know, Apple Bees 159th on Harlem has a major cruise night on Fridays ( 200 - 300) cars and it's a speed shop called Speed Unlimited in Scheriville Ind. about 45 mins. away that I hear a lot of cars or so called street racers hang out very late in the night.

I say we get together and do a double - header. Meet up Apple Bees around seven or so, stay till it's over ( 9 - 10 ish) and head over to Speed ( stay as long as you like). A TB cruise! Let's do it 6/12 to give some guys a little time to tighten a few screws.

What do you guys think? Can I get some support? All are welcome. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Mike thanks for getting this together man, It's good to see local guys doing this. I am sorry to say I can't make it, my wife had that day planned out since January and I don't feel like getting castrated. Maybe next time!

Prasad

Hey Mike thanks for getting this together man, It's good to see local guys doing this. I am sorry to say I can't make it, my wife had that day planned out since January and I don't feel like getting castrated. Maybe next time!

Prasad

Thanks, Prasad. If guys come out we will definitely do it again. Just trying to make something happen instead of talking about it. ;)

I hope the weather is all good ill bring out the beats....GNrick let me know if you want to cruise out together....peace