TB3 is a great dude!

jdpolzin

Just got back from a 6.5hr drive to meet up with Aaron (TB3) for some parts I bought from him. Aaron went out of his way to help keep my drive time down. Aaron knows I'm currently unemployed and even offered to pitch me a little cash to help me get back home incase I needed it. I appreciated the offer very very much even though I didnt take him up on it. There's not a lot of guys in this world anymore that would do that for a complete stranger and I really do appreciate it. Shows a lot of integrity and care for other people out there. Thank you Aaron. It's made my day that you would do such a thing. It sucks being on unemployment and hopefully things start to turn arund for my shop so I can get back to work. I just thought I would point this out to everyone. There are still good people out there. -----Jeremy

.......thank you Aaron!:)

Thats what 99% of the "Buick guys" are still about. Its that 1% that brings everyone down.

Thanks to TB3 for being a stand up guy!

Ty

WHAT?????? i was offering you money???? good god i musta been drunk. where you wearing high heels? :confused:

lol! 3 transmisions in the back of a new escalade. why didn't we take a picture of that? course knowing my luck, then she'da had evidence to bust my ass :rolleyes: notta drop of fluid/dirt, went smooth as could'a asked for. :smile:

how ironic this economy we live in, where great, hard working guys like jeremy, that has family to take care of, is laid off,.... and dumbys like me with no responsibilities is busier at work than ever :redface: you can have my job buddy. not hard at all, most important rule you gotta remember is "no smoking 8 hours before a flight, and no drinking within 50 feet of the airplane!" or is it the other way around:confused: i always forget

let me know if you have any problems with the trans. hell, even if you don't, just make up a bunch of crap and get on here an start bashing the hell outta me. its always hilarious to watch some of these dorks that live on this site start jumping in these feedback threads and start playing "daddy" :rolleyes:

WHAT?????? i was offering you money???? good god i musta been drunk. where you wearing high heels? :confused:

lol! 3 transmisions in the back of a new escalade. why didn't we take a picture of that? course knowing my luck, then she'da had evidence to bust my ass :rolleyes: notta drop of fluid/dirt, went smooth as could'a asked for. :smile:

how ironic this economy we live in, where great, hard working guys like jeremy, that has family to take care of, is laid off,.... and dumbys like me with no responsibilities is busier at work than ever :redface: you can have my job buddy. not hard at all, most important rule you gotta remember is "no smoking 8 hours before a flight, and no drinking within 50 feet of the airplane!" or is it the other way around:confused: i always forget

let me know if you have any problems with the trans. hell, even if you don't, just make up a bunch of crap and get on here an start bashing the hell outta me. its always hilarious to watch some of these dorks that live on this site start jumping in these feedback threads and start playing "daddy" :rolleyes:

HAHA! Well I did always want to fly a plane! Problem is, that would be the last thing I'd do in my life because I'd probably be so nervous I'd crash it!!

Thanks again Aaron!;)