Who is going to the BPG Event in Columbus

I had a good time too! My brother managed to make it to the semis in his yellow TSM car, then had to run Jason White.

Must have been at the same hotel, cuz those 2 chicks were everywhere. Flashing the boobs in the bar, staggering all over the parking lot. I missed the pool deal though.

There is quite a gang of guys from the midwest that hangs together at the events, and they are pretty hard on each other! :D

Sounds like they were at the same hotel as us. We were hanging out in the back both nights until 1:30 or so.

we were at the quality inn, the chicks said they got some beer from somebody near the back so idk ha. and donnie, dont sell those ha! wow good times. i still cant believe she got face pushed off the bike, musta caused some serious brain damage haha jhailsdufhbaosuyhf glasses is all i could understand...

Oh god! The Rustang was classic! I bet he went home and shot himself after that one! Maybe he'll sell it and buy a real car now!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I don't have the sunglasses, Barry ( Try Me GT ) has them. The Unofficial Momento of BPG 2008.
Jeremy and Zac, you missed it, he was asked to be in TSM on Sunday. They were a car short of a complete field. I wanted him to turn up his boost, but he left it as is. He runs it very conservatively. I bet his car could go 11 flat if he wanted. It is a beautiful car, and he is a super guy. He really did not know me at all, except for a chance meeting at The Steel Valley Nationals at Quaker City. I asked to follow him down to BPG, and he invited me to is house and away we went.
To those who don't know Barry ( Try Me GT ) he has a little parts store around the corner from his house in Akron, Ohio. It is called something like SUMMIT RACING or as I call it BIG BUDGET WAREHOUSE.

Thanks for being a great new friend Barry,
Donnie

All I can say is you guys are Lucky I wasn't there for the fat chicks :wink:

I'm quite bold when i've had a few "Pints" Eh. :biggrin:

Crazy chick in the car was funny. Glad she missed the car with that bottle.

and the Chick gutting dummied off the bike was insane.

" Did Y'all See that" No mam. did it hurt?

Great drinking with you guys, it was a blast.

If that crazy chick would have hit my GN with that bottle, I would have been the first TB.com Member to miss BPG due to being lock up by the Heath Police.

Same time same place, 360 days from now. Who's in???
I'm sure Fatty will be there.

Coach

If that crazy chick would have hit my GN with that bottle, I would have been the first TB.com Member to miss BPG due to being lock up by the Heath Police.

Same time same place, 360 days from now. Who's in???
I'm sure Fatty will be there.

Coach

I'm thinking we'll book early enough next year to get in the Host hotel.

Rooms were nicer and the parking lot partys went longer :biggrin:

Wow, look at all of the stuff that I miss just because I live close to National Trails!!! I guess I'll have to get a room next year just for the hell of it!!

I just heard a rumor that the guy who cleanes up the Quality Inn parking lot retired early from collecting aluminum cans this weekend...Don't figure.

I did hear that they decorated a bush at the Hampton Inn. A can on every branch by morning. There has got to be pics of this...someone post, please?????

I just got an e-mail from one of the girls at the NOS4GN tent thanking me for the little ride I gave her in my car. She is a fitness model and I am a fitness trainer, we exchanged cards. I def got the better deal. Now she has an "Internet Stalker" LOL

Ive been to pretty much all the Buick events,Im not gonna sit here and compare this one to another like some people that seem the need to put one or the other down for their own personal agendas.

Personally I have had a great time at everyone that I have attended from BG to BPG to the Southeast Muscle car challenge to the West Coast Nationals.
Weather Vendors or a record amount of racers attend or not,I find that one of the best parts of these races are actually hanging out with friends you only see a few times a year,The dinners and hanging out at the track and hotels,Helping keep guys running,is more what its about for me.
If im there with my car than thats a bonus.

Guys that are worried about a vendor showing up???
Hey its nice to see some part you want in person,But i dont think
you are waiting for an event to come around just to purchase parts.
They are available 7 days a week right from your computer.

I personally thank the people running the events for giving me a place to do these things.

Hey if you cant make it to all of them,choose the ones you can.
Ill make it to everyone i can racing or not.

There is only one group of people I would say really dont like our group,It the waitresses at the restaraunts we go too :)