Who is going to the BPG Event in Columbus

Jeff, Quality Inn only had smoking rooms left so you may want to get your reservations soon!

I have a sister in law that lives about 30 miles away. I might just stay there. Free is always good. Are you bringing a ar to race ?

I called Quality Inn and spoke to Stephanie, which said couple rooms available as of today... $90.95 per night, I asked about BPG code and she said there is no such thing, no discounts, simply 90 per night...

I was looking online as I spoke to her and the same hotel had Fri/Sat $90 per night but Sunday was around $65, plus 13% sales tax... No deals talking to people, simply use the internet.

She was not friendly.

I have a sister in law that lives about 30 miles away. I might just stay there. Free is always good. Are you bringing a ar to race ?

Heck no! I dont think either of my car will ever make it on the raod! The Limited is waiting for paint and I am picking up my Stage motor while we are in Colombus. Maybe next year!

I plan on going, my first Buick Event...Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and checking out the other GN's...John

been scrambling this last week to get new power plant up and running....it is running...just need to tweak some tune....it may look like crap on the outside...been a rough 2 years...but it will be in Columbus.....dents scratches and scrapes.....

i'll be there again this year! i think this time around 'm gonna sleep in my truck at the track......i hardly spent any time in my room last year anyway and it's cheaper that way LOL!

Hi Guys, I'm leaving for BPG on Thursday. Was just wondering, how much for car and driver for all 3 days? I'm not racing, just displaying or showing, however they do it. Any body going thru Youngstown, Ohio to Akron and down 77? Want to meet and convoy down?

Thanks
Coach

$15 per day...parking is free....if you want to be set up in Used parts vendors section let me know....or you can set up anywhere you want....more traffic in used parts section....i am all packed and leaving tomorrow

i'll be there again this year! i think this time around 'm gonna sleep in my truck at the track......i hardly spent any time in my room last year anyway and it's cheaper that way LOL!

My brother who runs TSM stayed in his dually (they had showers at the track) at the last race and had a really good time. His tuner, and the tuner's son slept in the bed of the dually (camping was what was told to the son ;))

I'll be at the event watching my brother run the yellow TSM car. Swing by the "indiana banana" set-up and say hey. As the name suggests, I'm black and have a 6pack (not really I have a black GN with a 6 banger), actually I'm mid mid 30s white guy that is 6'7" 245lbs ( ok I'm 5'7" 145 lbs.) brown hair (what's left) and will be hanging around the yellow TSM car and the midwest/cincy crowd.

I've ran into Nasty Wendy a few times, and a few of the Jcc dudes, but not too many of the east coast crowd. I know quite a bit of the south florida gang, but again, haven't got to meet the east coast gang.

Good luck and safe trip to everyone!

We are leaving here Thursday AM. Should be there around dinner time. Staying at the Rodeway Inn in Hebron. Booked a reservation way to late.

Only a few days away, can't wait!! Got my car up and running and some fun on the street tonight:biggrin: I will be there Friday around 11 am or so. I need to get some passes in to dial the car in.

My brother who runs TSM stayed in his dually (they had showers at the track) at the last race and had a really good time. His tuner, and the tuner's son slept in the bed of the dually (camping was what was told to the son )

I'll be at the event watching my brother run the yellow TSM car. Swing by the "indiana banana" set-up and say hey. As the name suggests, I'm black and have a 6pack (not really I have a black GN with a 6 banger), actually I'm mid mid 30s white guy that is 6'7" 245lbs ( ok I'm 5'7" 145 lbs.) brown hair (what's left) and will be hanging around the yellow TSM car and the midwest/cincy crowd.

I've ran into Nasty Wendy a few times, and a few of the Jcc dudes, but not too many of the east coast crowd. I know quite a bit of the south florida gang, but again, haven't got to meet the east coast gang.

Good luck and safe trip to everyone!

I'm going to save some spots for all of us since you guys aren't coming till later. See ya there!