Who is going to the BPG Event in Columbus

Arriving sometime Thursday, leaving either late Sunday or early Monday..even if I have to rent a Lucerne I will be in something Buick-powered!

From that link, it appears TSM and TSO eliminations are both on Sunday, correct? Last year TSM eliminations were on Saturday. Just making sure:)

yes Saturday is a busy day.... as this is a 3 day event and TSM TSO is really popular this year we want to make sure those racers have time to get cars ready to race,,,,,as they say SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY :tongue:

Hello, I was wanting info on rooms for the weekend? Would like to meet some of the guys, I am newer GN owner. This will be my first All-Buick event.

Thanks
Coach

I'll be there. Getting there the afternoon of the 31st to tech in and stuff. Should be great like last year!

Jason

Got my flight for thurday aft.
See yas there.
I cant wait for the shaved Ice guy myself

how good of show is this? i have never been, ive only been to the GS nationals here local in bowling green....comparison? or??? thanks guys..

how good of show is this? i have never been, ive only been to the GS nationals here local in bowling green....comparison? or??? thanks guys..

I would call it a close second to BG , and still growing!!! Hopefully this year will be even better!!! My 2 cents Mike:cool:

Myu Brother (ZBeggs) and I will be there. We are staying at the Quality Inn, who else is staying there?