Who is going to the BPG Event in Columbus

I'll be there Saturday. No cars though I was hoping to bring my hybrid. It seems to have some excessive under hood temps and stalls out.

I'm here as a spectator and looking for parts. I have to say its pretty disappointing. No regals really close to the 7's. This is my first Buick event and maybe my last. I bet if this was a Mustang event there would be 1000 cars and spectators. I think we were the only four in the stands all day. The vendors and swap meet is horrible also.

Actually, there was no racing for ~two hours+ on Friday because someone blew their engine and drove it all the way down the track. There was oil from 90 feet out, all the way to the finish line. Huge clean up problem:mad:

Buick events have never drew spectators from outside the Buick camp and with the price of fuel these day, vendors cannot afford to drive out and only have minimal hope of making sales. Just the way it is:mad:

guess an 8:01 @170 mph is not quick enough.....was a great turnout....more vendors than last year....lots of cars in the pits...Buicks are something Different...anyone can get a mustang...they made 100's of thousands of those....

My first All Buick show. I must say, it was a little sparce to say the least, but I learned so much about my GN from everybody I asked. I met so many people from this board and they were all really great guys. JDPOLZIN and ZBEGGS are a scream. Out till 1 o'clock A.M. each night just bench racing in the hotel parking lot. The crazy Canadian's BADASS GN and his buddies from JCC RACING. TRY ME GT and 2 guys from N.Y. who left early.
I want to thank BOOSTJUNKIE and Steve Hughes for helping point me in the right direction on where to go with my future build. I even met the "Famous" KEVIN B !!! His friends were really ruff on him.
I had fun.

See you guys in BG.
Coach
aka: Donnie

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing like seeing fat girl boobies, drunk chicks getting face pushed off Harley's, drunk chicks SCREAMING and throughing temper tantrums too her rich 60 yr old boyfriend, panties in the pool, all in one hotel! Really had a great time guys! Thanks COACH, TRY ME GT, BADASSGN, JP112_89, and the others at the hotel for showing us a great time drinking beers in the parking lot! Thanks Mike Booher for everything and Lynda Booher for her hospitality (thats a great wife Mike has there!). Thanks Len Freeman and company for the great advice and i'll be in contact once the fuel system on the Stage gets on the roll. We had such a great time even though it wasnt packed with cars. It really doesnt matter, I'd rather have 100 GREAT people than 1000 bums to hang out with!

--------Jeremy;)

yeah it was definantly a crazy and awesome weekend! it was awesome meeting everyone and seeing some seriously fast buicks. hope to see everyone again soon, for sure see you next year at the quality parking lot hahahaha

Zac

gbsean and all the BPG directors, my dad and I had a great time and the weather could not have been better. Mid 80's and no rain! I thought the event was very well run and I'd like to thank yall again for that!!! See ya there next year.

Jason

If you told someone you saw all that in 2 nights in a hotel parking lot, they would think you were spreading it on a little thick. Fat chicks necked', underware in the pool, drunk girls throwing temper tantrums, and the drunk chick that got pushed off the Harley, I will never forget her staggering over to us. Was that english she was speaking??? TRY ME GT still has the sunglasses she handed him. I had a GREAT time. I with JDPOLZIN, 100 GREAT people is much better than 1000 morons. I want to see everyone in BG next year. So much for a low mile GN, I put 700 miles on it this weekend. It sat for so long, its like letting a dog off the porch, it just runs and runs...

Thanks to all,
Coach

My first All Buick show. I must say, it was a little sparce to say the least, but I learned so much about my GN from everybody I asked. I met so many people from this board and they were all really great guys. JDPOLZIN and ZBEGGS are a scream. Out till 1 o'clock A.M. each night just bench racing in the hotel parking lot. The crazy Canadian's BADASS GN and his buddies from JCC RACING. TRY ME GT and 2 guys from N.Y. who left early.
I want to thank BOOSTJUNKIE and Steve Hughes for helping point me in the right direction on where to go with my future build. I even met the "Famous" KEVIN B !!! His friends were really ruff on him.
I had fun.

See you guys in BG.
Coach
aka: Donnie
Nice meeting you too! Sorry I didn't have a lot of time to bs...I was trying to hunt down a few issues on my car and make the next round of qualifying lol. Yeah, I hang with a tough crowd, hahaha.

No apology nesessary, you guys are fast and that requires attention between rounds.
See you again in BG next spring.
Coach

haha. Drunk Ohio chicks. I had a great time jdpolzin and coach. Those chicks were out of control. Kissing and flashing those fat tittys all the way around the Inn.
Stripping down at the pool and throwing panties in the pool. I will not say what happen later but... Freakin Classic.. Best line of the night, "Damn girl , you got a fat p@ssy"!
hehehe

I can't believe I turned in early that night:eek: You guys were a blast. Enjoyed meeting everyone and glad everyone had safe travels home. Especially Jeremy and Zack, you guys had a long haul, but hey you have a Stage II now waiting to come to life. The guys from Canada were a trip too. I like them:biggrin: Zack - you are on the right path now, your brother is a good dude. Get a TR when the opportunity presents itself and the darkside will support you for your goals. Donnie, it was cool hangin with you this weekend, call me when you want to go to Quaker City for some shakedown passes, I will meet you there. Good luck with football this season.
The turnout may not have been huge at the BPG but I agree the quality of the people was top notch. The announcer at the track was a trip, and the track staff were very professional. Congrats Chris Lyons on the event and the way it was run. They kept you informed of where you needed to be and when, which is often not the case at events. My only complaint is that I got knocked out of TSM in the first round by Steve Hughes:eek: At least he was RU, so congrats Steve, you are a stand up guy!
And yes I do have the sunglasses from the drunk dingbat that got knocked off the Harley. Just a little momento from the weekend activities:biggrin: Maybe I can ebay them.

Barry

We forgot to mention the "ULTIMATE HIGHLIGHT" of the whole weekend...the Slime Green Mustang that stalled out ,right in front of the Quality Inn. We were hangin' around my GN shootin' the sh&t and here he comes, then hazzard lights. He was not lookin to pleased. An entire parking lot full of Buicks and he is broke down. He got it running and limped away very embarrased. It was a bad lookin' ride too. We got a good chuckle out of that, but the shape most of us were in, we didn't need a reason to chuckle...

I had a good time too! My brother managed to make it to the semis in his yellow TSM car, then had to run Jason White.

Must have been at the same hotel, cuz those 2 chicks were everywhere. Flashing the boobs in the bar, staggering all over the parking lot. I missed the pool deal though.

There is quite a gang of guys from the midwest that hangs together at the events, and they are pretty hard on each other! :D