What Turbo do I have?

I recently purchased a 84 T-Type with a 87GN motor. It supposedly had a Precision T70mm turbo on it. The Car had no bottom end and I took this turbo off and put the stock Turbo on it that was thrown in the deal (gave me another smaller rebuilt unknown turbo too, three total). The front of this supposed Precision has Garrett but on back Precision. Can anyone help with the ID of it? I would like to know so I can match the converter and put it back on. How much does this model costs? Should I just sell it since I have a stock motor? Thanks

IMG00671.jpg

IMG00672.jpg

Searched some old threads and it says to remove cover and measure compressor wheel. Is this the only way/ I really don't want to mess this thing up if it was torqued down.

Compressor wheel sizes are generally stated by inducer size, not the exducer you are measuring.

Measure the inducer part of the wheel and divide 25.4 to get mm. Looks like a 70 but could be a 67, 66, or 63. They all use the same style wheel. The ex looks like a 76 p trim. Precision usually stamps the compressor housing and the ex housing.

Measure the inducer part of the wheel and divide 25.4 to get mm. Looks like a 70 but could be a 67, 66, or 63. They all use the same style wheel. The ex looks like a 76 p trim. Precision usually stamps the compressor housing and the ex housing.

Not sure about what the inducer part is but I googled it and it looks like you measure the smaller part of the blade that indents? Sorry for such a stupid question. I measured and got 2.75 and then multiplied by 25.4 and got 69.85. I measured in 4 different places and tried to divide by 25.4 and nothing came close. When I multiplied I got the above number.

Ok, my caliper has MM and it came to 69.05mm! This was on the car when I bought it. I put the stock turbo on and it runs better and spools much quicker. How much would you sell one of these for? What would be a better upgrade over stock?

Somewhere between $600 - $700 if there are absolutely no issues with the turbo..... would be my guess on it's value.

Appreciate it. I was trying to find more information out online in regards to what stall speed would be best? I am considering putting this one up for sale or trade for a smaller turbo. Ran perfect just way too big for my stock motor obviously. I would not mind even going with a higher stall speed torque converter if that will fix problem and run 20-23 psi. Any ideas? What would be a good stock motor option?

Appreciate it. I was trying to find more information out online in regards to what stall speed would be best? I am considering putting this one up for sale or trade for a smaller turbo. Ran perfect just way too big for my stock motor obviously. I would not mind even going with a higher stall speed torque converter if that will fix problem and run 20-23 psi. Any ideas? What would be a good stock motor option?
what power?