What did you do to your GN/TR today?

I cleaned up the garage around the GN yesterday. If you could've seen it you'd understand why that's a big deal. I'm getting the transmission back next week and needed room to work.

Jim

Hopefully Andre and Brian have fixed the last of the glitches in the camaro. So they went to the track to see whats up, is it going to break some 9's or not?! Nope!:mad: They drove two hours just to turn on to the road the track is on, and it started pouring rain:mad: Well, they put it away so maybe next sunday we'll have a chance. Keep your fingers crossed for a clear day :rolleyes:

Alan

my son bought me a buffer for my birth day, so today my 12yr old son wife and i buffed the buick wow it looks like it just rolled off the show room floor , minnus the facted it runs like crapp, but wow if it ran the way it looks i'd have the fastest car in wisconsin..

Over the weekend installed lower control arms, and a LC-1 wideband, plus a trans cooler, and updated the scanmaster to V2.2 and wired it plus the wideband to my PowerLogger. Quite a productive weekend if I do say so. All set for the Midwest Challenge, hopefully the weather cooperates.

Steve

Tried to get it running again. June-blown headgasket, pulled motor, July freshen it up, August put it back in and try to figure out why it runs rough and rich. Today sent all my translator plus stuff to Mike to make sure it's good. Found out my cam sensor has too much play and that's why my new caspers cam sensor cap doesn't work. Check with me again in a few weeks, I feel lucky.

Hmmmm lets see...

Well I didnt do anything to it but I did do something in it. I crapped my pants.. (figureitly not literally).. I picked up the car fro Cottons after a tune and ALKY.... My god what a difference. On the way home I got into it and well I need a new change of undies...loll jk.. The whole way my buddy is trying to sleep and I keep getting into it to wake him up and see the look of fear on his face. A long night but well worth it. Psycho 6...

Stood there in the garage looking at it wondering when I'll be able to find the time to finish all the little things I need/want to do to it before its 2º outside.

made door panels for the race car :)

54b69vo.jpg

6fjooep.jpg

im waiting for my stainless pull bars :)

Installed a set of Kenne Bell Ram-Air Dams to the Limited. Looks good and should aid it the breathing of my custom front mounted air intake system:biggrin: Maybe they will also help with cooling my front brakes?

Replaced my Caspers Knock gauge with a spare due to the lens and bezel breaking out off the other (probably lil too tight and the heat over the years. I epoxied it back on.

Now Waiting on my TA Headers that should have been here over 2 weeks ago. Nick had to change carriers and use UPS!
1st set damaged by DHL
2nd set lost by DHL then found in another flippin state 2 states away.....WTF???!!!!
3rd set here today hopefully..come on UPS

Once the headers are on then off to the lift I go to put in the new trans w/ the Pats 10" 3000 stall.

ya whats up with DHL? one of my parts got lost as well coming from nick. good thing it was a cheap pully. Anyways he is making things right and its not his fault. Hes switching to UPS? Great they suck ass. I never ship UPS after dealing with a NAFTA issue for 2 1/2 years. FedEx all the way....

I made sure there were no key marks or finger prints in the half inch of dust sitting on it. :eek:

Headers are in

New trans and stall convertor in

Wallet empty.

Now looking for money due to formentioned items.. lol

New trans and stall convertor in

I picked up my trans and converter from CK Performance yesterday. I took them to the Mets game while I was out there. The trans had a good time but I'm not sure the converter had any fun. When I got home I put them in the garage next to the car hoping they'd self-install. Unfortunately as of this morning they hadn't budged.

Jim

Well we installed the MSD Box, reverse shift pattern detent plate, Plumbed the fuel cell, and installed the Moroso plug wires. Next we need to find a place to mount the coil, Tach, LM-1 wideband, and timing control.

Jim