What did you do to your GN today?

Installed a TE-60 I rebuilt. Replaced valve stem seals, installed wrapped downpipe, replaced transmission output shaft seal, installed a driveshaft loop, finished wiring up the ebay headlights, wiring up the intrepid fans, replacing the cold side hoses with matching silicone hoses.
b23cb6a62ea4f3a9aab6a97050b62c55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just wrapped up the full gauge install yesterday, oil pressure, water temp, boost gauge, scan master G, knock gauge, now today, CAI, MAF translator, LT1 MAF, custom translator bracket, (made in house) one of the advantages to owning part of a fabrication shop, upper and lower radiator hoses Caspers volt booster, refill radiator, and HOPEFULLY, get it out and get some seat time!!!!
Pic of 304 stainless custom MAF bracket.

Attachments

• IMG_1853.JPG
    IMG_1853.JPG
    961.9 KB · Views: 127
Installed a QTP QTEC30 3" Electric Exhaust Cutout on my dump pipe. I like it, works great and just clears the frame. Let's see how it holds up.

Finally replaced my bad drivers side window switch, and swapped the stock license plate bulb for an LED.

Rebuilt and converted a CS144 alternator to 200 amp and also with adjustable voltage regulator for future 16 volt battery. Tested it out and appears to work perfectly. I like little projects like this to keep me busy.
AG.

Still dicking with adjusting the side windows to seal well against the new seals. Get it fitting great when window full up shutting door, then not so much testing rolling up and down DOH! After 3 hrs adjusting everything it's still not yet perfect.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I took my "T" to a body s hop today. The other owner did some touch-up in several areas that look like crap. I've been told that those can be fixed. Well the estimator said it would need a complete paint job. I haven't received the estimate yet but I can tell you I won't be putting thousands of $ in this cars paint.

Drove it to a rather crowded cruise in. Lots of people/ cars. On the way out, slowly passing a bunch of folks, I heard a young boy say loudly " Hey dad..... that's a BUICK ! " Gotta love it!

Signed up @ the local college for the Auto body and restoration class. Now the fun can really begin on my ttop GN. I have been wanting to do this for years and my schedule or the the family's schedule just didnt allow. Time didnt allow me to pull the engine, I can pull it in class if I have too. Work load and my 4.1 off center stage 2 is nowhere near completion yet . Still gathering parts. This car has been sitting since 08 while working on all of the other projects.

Replaced all the vacuum hoses. The hoses on the vacuum block were original.
00e315775aefa737ac0256d064490aec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Fixed melted air bag line to left rear

Working on setting up external wastegate.

Installing a blow off valve for fun

Signed up @ the local college for the Auto body and restoration class. Now the fun can really begin on my ttop GN. I have been wanting to do this for years and my schedule or the the family's schedule just didnt allow. Time didnt allow me to pull the engine, I can pull it in class if I have too. Work load and my 4.1 off center stage 2 is nowhere near completion yet . Still gathering parts. This car has been sitting since 08 while working on all of the other projects.

A buddy of mine did the same thing a few years back. turned out great! Good Luck!
KID

I figured for $230 a semester and the use of their facility and tools I couldnt go wrong. The only thing that I have to pay for is paint and primer and it's heavily discounted. The biggest problem I can forsee is wanting to replace , modify or change everything and this is not the kind of project that I wanted on this car. I will probably start a topic in the restoration thread for progress.

Beautiful day Sunday. Drove to a "Buick Car Club of America" sponsored "all GM " car show at a local Buick dealership. First car show I have attended that involves judging. Approx 200 registered cars in attendance, including some rare and badass rides.
When I got there and was getting settled, I noticed two more gorgeous GN's driving in. Managed to corral them so we could all park together. My totally stock ride is on the far left, "NatiBeastCat's ( Justin ) in the middle , and Matt's on the far right. Justin just got his back on the road , this after new paint and having the motor modded somewhat and gone through by Brian Lorenz. Matt's car is a culmination of a multi-year GNX clone build, complete with all the GNX suspension . It is REALLY a nice ride.
I know it might not sound like much, but it does to me. My car won a "top 50 cars" award as well as Matt. (Justin had to leave, but I am sure he would have won one as well.) A good time had by all.
pretty girls 2.jpg
pretty girls.jpg

Registered 2 more today
IMG_0121.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk