Street Outlaws

The 405 agreed to prepping....they just didn't come as well prepared. You like what I did there....bitchass?

It appears that facts bounce off your head in this forum too.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense, clear vision and good hearing understands my position.

Like what you did where?

Yeahhhhh.....the 405 don't prep!!!

1:04 mark....bitchesssss!!!

An old clip while they are at the TRACK. That's your proof?

Embarrassing.

Regardless, I don't care what when why or where. The prep was about Tuff.

It appears that facts bounce off your head in this forum too.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense, clear vision and good hearing understands my position.

Like what you did where?
1. Well at least they don't just fly over my head like in your case.

2. Oh I understand your position. WWWWHHHHAAAAAAHHHHH.....that about sums it up, right?

3. See number 1.

you keep saying its all fake and its just entertainment.... "none of this shit is real its just entertainment".

so wen Jeff Lutz took his 6 second powered car which is considered the fastest street car in the nation to race against Daddy Dave on the street and lost I guess you think Jeff Lutz was sand bagging it that night right? I mean its all fake and just entertainment right? nothn real about that race....

(37.49 minutes is the FAKE race)

Robsiron your buying in to the show and that is what they want, it makes the show more popular and that makes the Discovery ch $$$. Dude give it up none of this shit is real it is just entertainment.

An old clip while they are at the TRACK. That's your proof?

Embarrassing.

Regardless, I don't care what when why or where. The prep was about Tuff.
It's not that old and he says he's a STREET racer and then points out all the jugs of Pimp Juice prep. Guess that went over your head too.

I also love the part later in the video where Mr Street Racer says to come down to OKC in the next 2 weeks and he can guarantee a race with no worries of any cops showing up. Yeahhhh, cause that's how REAL street racing goes down. :rolleyes:

you keep saying its all fake and its just entertainment.... "none of this shit is real its just entertainment".

so wen Jeff Lutz took his 6 second powered car which is considered the fastest street car in the nation to race against Daddy Dave on the street and lost I guess you think Jeff Lutz was sand bagging it that night right? I mean its all fake and just entertainment right? nothn real about that race....

There's more to Lutz being on the show than meets the eye. He may have some vested interest in the show....

1. Well at least they don't just fly over my head like in your case.

2. Oh I understand your position. WWWWHHHHAAAAAAHHHHH.....that about sums it up, right?

3. See number 1.

The video of the negotiations is clear.

The only WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHH I hear is your tarzan yell from Tuffs nuts.

Lets some it up. You support the opposite of what the vid shows and a man that backs out of his word.

I disagree from my core. So we're done right thread killer?

.... lol :D

DA5E2621-DF16-4AF6-A037-4BE9550804BD_zpshrsp1dry.jpg

Somewhere a Discovery exec is reading threads like this and cackling like Dr. Evil while he counts the advertising revenue coming in because the show is promoting itself with conversations exactly like this one.

Not that I have a problem with it. I'm still a Gold Rush groupie. Street Outlaws is better than the shit my wife puts on the DVR. Keeps Fios thinking I'm still somewhat straight...

Somewhere a Discovery exec is reading threads like this and cackling like Dr. Evil while he counts the advertising revenue coming in because the show is promoting itself with conversations exactly like this one.

Not that I have a problem with it. I'm still a Gold Rush groupie. Street Outlaws is better than the shit my wife puts on the DVR. Keeps Fios thinking I'm still somewhat straight...
that was fukn funny

The video of the negotiations is clear.

The only WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHH I hear is your tarzan yell from Tuffs nuts.

Lets some it up. You support the opposite of what the vid shows and a man that backs out of his word.

I disagree from my core. So we're done right thread killer?
There have been quite a few videos posted....you just want to believe what you saw on TV. Guess you still believe in the tooth fairy too....

You're the one crying....loud enuff to drown out everything else. < See what I did there? Probably not..... :D

I support the truth and the truth is......Daddy Dave got beat by Tuff. Many things told on the show have already been proven as lies. You want to continue believing those lies.

Yes, to you this thread is dead...it's what happens when you get proven wrong over and over again. ;)

so he was sandbagging then? is that wat ur saying?
I think he took a lot of boost out of the motor to play it safe. Lutz also told Monte Smith, the guy who's nitrous kits both Daddy Dave and Monza run, that it would be nearly impossible for a turbo car to ever beat the nitrous cars in the 1/8 mile. Monte Smith has helped tune both Dave's and Monza's cars and he posted both cars run well into the 4s in the 1/8th. When someone posted that the Sonoma runs 4.40s in the 1/8th, Monte stated.....not very likely. Lutz has run 6.69 at 225 in the 1/4. If Dave's truck could run 4.40s.....that would only be a 7.0 pass in the 1/4.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=45349051&Number=8185470&page=55&fpart=1&vc=1

Mike Murillo ran his Mustang on the street for an upcoming Street Outlaws and said he ran 1/2 the boost he normally runs at the track to make the car hook on the street. He's also been mid 6s in the 1/4. He also said he'd like to race Daddy Dave but he doesn't think he could put enough power to the ground to beat him. At the track would be a different story.

http://dragillustrated.com/di-warm-up-murillo-confirms-street-outlaws-is-the-real-deal/

So why are so many of the Outlaws switching to turbo? Because they want to run Drag Week...you know, the thing they were making fun of on the show where Dave races Lutz. ;) And who do you think built the turbo kits for Murder, Chief and Chuck.....it was Lutz.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LUTZ-RACE-CARS/262631067109573 Scroll down to the pictures from Feb 2014 on through Aug 2013.

Sayyy whatttt? Chief didn't build the entire car by hand like he said on the show at the 5:53 mark?

http://www.tubeplus.me/player/2134089/Street_Outlaws/season_1/episode_14/Drag_Week/"

Guys, I too like the show.....but it's just that, a show. No need for people getting so wound up over it.

Jeff Lutz is in every episode.