Street Outlaws

You made my point.
yea, ur point was pointless. no chit the show is there to make money. you thought it was just for fun? I guess u think the $80k ProLine motors with twin turbos makn 2800 hp is fake too huh? ur absolutely clueless!

they don't close the streets for their races. they find an open street and run. street racing is illegal anywhere on the street. there is no such thing as closing the streets to film. its not a movie set.

No this post was clueless! They do close the street for racing/filming.

If this was regular street racing they would be so busted. With that many racers and that many cars and trailers, you might get a few in and maybe a whole night but not every week no way.

But a TV show on a closed street no problem.

I was told in Alabama here in the law book and officer can close a road for a race!!! Dono!!!

No this post was clueless! They do close the street for racing/filming.

If this was regular street racing they would be so busted. With that many racers and that many cars and trailers, you might get a few in and maybe a whole night but not every week no way.

But a TV show on a closed street no problem.

yea ur probably right.

The thing to me is that it took over a year to put that Chicago episode on the air. If somebody could not see this show was fake from the start, that is sad. How many times has anyone street raced and had generators running spot lights all the way down the street. I know i would not race with that much attention . A street car should be driven to the race. I do give them credit to run those cars on the streets, but i seen many low 8, high 7 sec. turbo cars driven, and raced on the street . (no trailer). I like the show for the entertainment., but it is bullshit all the way.

Clueless in this thread has been defined. You are clueless if you haven't noticed the lights and no cops when they race. Its a TV show. Concessions are made. Lets define Fake now. The show is called Street Outlaws. These guys earned the name years before the show came along. The test hits in the middle of the night are real. Running on a dirty oily unprepped city 'street' is real. The shit talking is real. The speed, the danger and risking their lives is real. Them mofos are hauling ass on a jacked up street. Period. The TV show fancied it up a bit, but overall real danger is there. I respect it for the most part.

Now flame away while you add to your ass pimples.

Oh, and Tuff is a bitch. Ive done plenty of street racing and an excuse is just that..an excuse. If you say your are going to do something you do it. If not, you are done in the race community. Respect is earned by your actions and acting on your words.

either way their racing on the street and not the track where its prepped properly. I'm sure the spray it at times but nonetheless ALL of them cars in the top 10 range from high 6's to low 8's if dialed in for the track so their fast fukn cars period!

Oh, and Tuff is a bitch. Ive done plenty of street racing and an excuse is just that..an excuse. If you say your are going to do something you do it. If not, you are done in the race community. Respect is earned by your actions and acting on your words.

Tuff called him out on youtube, OKC accepted. Tuff showed up, Dave showed up, Tuff had no problem with Dave prepping his lane, Dave chose to only prep his 60 foot, his choice. OKC KNEW Chi-Town prepped their lane before even getting there, that was proven during their conversations before even leaving for Chicago. Tuff and Dave lined up, and Tuff won. How is Tuff a bitch? Because he didn't bow down to the weekend that OKC and the Discovery channel wanted for the rematch? I will say that Dave is the bitch for not racing him again that same night for double or nothing, rather than bitching and crying about wanting to race the rematch "at home" like some freaking two year old child...

I will say that Dave is the bitch for not racing him again that same night for double or nothing, rather than bitching and crying about wanting to race the rematch "at home" like some freaking two year old child...
Were you there? From what I saw on the tv it was raining. I thought it foolish to try the first race with precipitation. Water and slicks don't mix, and trying to race on a wet road just makes it worse.
I'm sure a rematch will happen. The tuff guy obviously races, so I'm sure the ratings are too tasty for discovery to ignore.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tuff called him out on youtube, OKC accepted. Tuff showed up, Dave showed up, Tuff had no problem with Dave prepping his lane, Dave chose to only prep his 60 foot, his choice. OKC KNEW Chi-Town prepped their lane before even getting there, that was proven during their conversations before even leaving for Chicago. Tuff and Dave lined up, and Tuff won. How is Tuff a bitch? Because he didn't bow down to the weekend that OKC and the Discovery channel wanted for the rematch? I will say that Dave is the bitch for not racing him again that same night for double or nothing, rather than bitching and crying about wanting to race the rematch "at home" like some freaking two year old child...

Texas T beat me too one of my answers to your post. Rain. Nuff said. Chi-Town prepped the lane right after the bet was made. Did you not see the episode? The 405 protested immediately and as I stated in an earlier post Tuff knows OKC doesn't prep, but he lays down a $10k bet then preps.

Dave put the $10k in Tuffs hand and stated his terms. Did Tuff accept? Eventually after he had to ask the bug eyed douchebag from Pinks first. Once he got the OK he accepted and then excused out. Then post a video trying to cover his ass with Daves $10k still in his pocket.

From where I come from and actually having a nutsack that equals BITCH all day long.

No one is asking for him to "bow down". Just man up and DO what you said you were going to do. Especially after posting and talkin chit online to get them up there in the first place.

There was no 10K....that's just TV money.

It didn't rain when they raced....that's just editing.

Watch the race again, especially the finish. There's not a drop of rain on the road or the double yellow lines in the middle of the road.

Also watch for Dave's car shaking the tires so bad that it shut the switch panel off which in turn shut the engine off....as Chief said on the show. None of that happened.

As is clearly said on the show....these are NOT street cars, they are RACE cars that are raced on the STREET. Tuff's car was towed back with a golf cart because the car doesn't have a radiator.

The production company, Pilgrim, gets permits from the towns to close the streets so they can have the races. They weren't going to show the Chicago episode because Dave lost. Tuff harassed them on Facebook and Youtube until they showed it....with editing that made him look bad, of course. ;)

I like watching the show, even though parts of it are fake....like everything else on TV these days.

The show came to the town next to me last summer. The streets were shut down ! My buddy is a cop in the town and I could not get anywhere close to the filming area. He said that it was VERY political and he was told absolutely none of your friends will be allowed near the street so dont even ask. It ended up raining for days and they never got to race.
Would have been cool to see

Bryan

There was no 10K....that's just TV money.

It didn't rain when they raced....that's just editing.

Watch the race again, especially the finish. There's not a drop of rain on the road or the double yellow lines in the middle of the road.

Also watch for Dave's car shaking the tires so bad that it shut the switch panel off which in turn shut the engine off....as Chief said on the show. None of that happened.

As is clearly said on the show....these are NOT street cars, they are RACE cars that are raced on the STREET. Tuff's car was towed back with a golf cart because the car doesn't have a radiator.

The production company, Pilgrim, gets permits from the towns to close the streets so they can have the races. They weren't going to show the Chicago episode because Dave lost. Tuff harassed them on Facebook and Youtube until they showed it....with editing that made him look bad, of course. ;)

Hmmm..TV money and you know this how? Regardless, its in Tuffs pocket with no chance of redemption.

You can see the raindrops on the windshield. A light rain cant be seen on the ground, but is dangerous enough.

Not enough footage on the tire shake. Again, you know this how?

Who cares what kind of cars they are? The point is to race on an UNPREPPED street.

Tuff whined and now looks like a little bitch. Editing didn't make him look bad. He did. A man sticks to his word. That's the bottom line. Period.

The other Chi Town guys that showed up in the 405 were stand up guys and they even through Tuff under the bus. Says it all.

Reading this post makes me think of the conversations we used to have as kids about WWF wrestling back in the day. Yes, they are running fast as hell cars balls out on the street. That is all that is real. I like to get wrapped up in it, but at the end of the day I know it is just a bunch of staged stuff just like anything else. I love the show, but doubt that anything but a small portion of it is real at all. That fact that everyone is bickering over it proves that it is a success. Hell, Big Chief himself even said that the only true reality show out there is Roadkill.

Reading this post makes me think of the conversations we used to have as kids about WWF wrestling back in the day. Yes, they are running fast as hell cars balls out on the street. That is all that is real. I like to get wrapped up in it, but at the end of the day I know it is just a bunch of staged stuff just like anything else. I love the show, but doubt that anything but a small portion of it is real at all. That fact that everyone is bickering over it proves that it is a success. Hell, Big Chief himself even said that the only true reality show out there is Roadkill.

I loved Dusty Rhoads, Barry Windham, Harley Race, but their lives and $ on the line don't compare.

Could care less whats staged, real, not real whatever. Agree with you..I just like the race. The only thing that's real. 150mph++. I see the nerves, the adrenaline and some fear. These guys and gals..have run off the road, spun out, hit curbs and f'ed their chit up. If that's staged or fake then I'm a fool. Since the money is all Discovery channel next I'll hear its all stunt drivers too. LMAO.

I'm more surprised at the support Tuff gets even though he talked smack, agreed on rematch, no show and then posts a video to justify him breaking his word. Weak.

Favorite part is when Tuff says I'll call you tomorrow and Chief says F you and hangs up. They aint sitting around waiting for more bs. That's just classic.