Street Outlaws

cwmccray

Undercover TURBO Brother
OMG... I wish SOMEONE on this board would go on that SHOW and BUST some AZZ's..... I guarantee if the OKC Crowd came to the Nationals in Bowling Green... There would be enough Buicks to send all their whinny Azz's back to OKC.... BROKE;):p:D

I am looking at the episode now where they are trying to determine the #10 spot. Tina announced her pregnancy. It may be an old rerun but it the first show that I have seen this year.

One episode you wont see on tv is when they came to Chicago. Okc brought 4 cars and all 4 cars LOST :)
4e8y6uga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get em to show up at gld. Those "street cars" ain't no joke.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I love the show..... I love drag racing. My only problem is the term "street car" and "street racing". My idea of a street car is one driven on the street. Like the worlds fastest street cars that raced them last season. Those guys drove over 1000 miles and raced at several tracks. They may have got beat but are true street cars. Farm Truck and Dung Beetle are street cars. Anyway just my opinion...
Great show though.

Does this stream on the intrrwebz somewhere? I'd love to catch an episode.

Check out xbmc.org and xbmchub.com. You can install XBox Media Center on an apple TV, or Amazon FireTV, XBox, or even PC / Laptop, install XBox media center, add on the XBMC Hub plugin, and use Project Free TV app to stream just about anything you want. I got rid of DirectTV a couple years ago because of this.

The top Street Outlaw guys are pretty fast. Big Chief and Daddy Dave were at the 2010 Ford vs Buick Shootout in 2010. "Freakin' Rican" was there too but he's not on the list. Daddy Dave was the fastest car at the shootout and won the #1 race. Here is a link to the OK Buicks site. Go to Archives and look under 2010. http://www.okbuicks.com/

I was in the other lane against Freakin ' Rican that race. He had a nasty nitrous backfire when the green light came on. Pretty sure he was sandbagging and I would have been in trouble.