Street Outlaws

If these are "street cars", why are they all being towed?? And that guy needs mapquest, he says 1300 miles and 20 hours. It is 795 miles and 12 hours.

Last edited:
Anyone watching tonight?

Tulsa has called them out and the money is flying , $7500.00 on 1 race. cool and a lot of $3000.00 + other races.

A few of these guys could use a little Jenny Craig...not more NOS!!!
I had rather cut the bars out of the doors I have more invested in my figure than my Buick!!:D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

A few of these guys could use a little Jenny Craig...not more NOS!!!
Just slide the seat back and use it as ballast.

I like the show, atleast it isn't some trashy whore crap that is taking over TV. It is fake, and set up, but still fun to watch when you take it for entertainment not reality. I just hope it doesn't water down the car culture. I hope it doesn't make every DB want to street race (or maybe I do). The show that is killing it for everybody is Fat and Furious. It is going to do to the car/race scene what American Chopper did to the bike scene. That 572 is the ticket to 13 sec timeslips....Fat ass!!!!

Just slide the seat back and use it as ballast.

I like the show, atleast it isn't some trashy whore crap that is taking over TV. It is fake, and set up, but still fun to watch when you take it for entertainment not reality. I just hope it doesn't water down the car culture. I hope it doesn't make every DB want to street race (or maybe I do). The show that is killing it for everybody is Fat and Furious. It is going to do to the car/race scene what American Chopper did to the bike scene. That 572 is the ticket to 13 sec timeslips....Fat ass!!!!
Fat and Furious was done to inject some comedy to the car culture. Those knuckleheads are from Youngstown, and the HUGE guy was in Greenville, Pa this weekend for the big car cruise. We were talking and he said they were told to be funny whenever they could. I think it will balance out the shouting and trash talking on Outlaws

The show that is killing it for everybody is Fat and Furious. It is going to do to the car/race scene what American Chopper did to the bike scene. That 572 is the ticket to 13 sec timeslips....Fat ass!!!!

LOL! That dude shelled out $55,000 over and above the cost of his Chevelle to run mid-12s. :rolleyes:

Fat and Furious was done to inject some comedy to the car culture. Those knuckleheads are from Youngstown, and the HUGE guy was in Greenville, Pa this weekend for the big car cruise. We were talking and he said they were told to be funny whenever they could. I think it will balance out the shouting and trash talking on Outlaws
I like the humor. I get they are not serious. They lost me with the $2000 driveshaft that didnt fit, but was really a painted factory prop, the rockers on the corvette not adjusting. He said they need to tear the whole top end off to change the pushrods. I know they know better. It is just too much IMO.

I think the Fat and Furious is pretty funny...it obvious TV but still IMO this show and Street Outlaws is 100 times better than anything else on TV.

I like to watch most of them . The counting cars is kinda goofy but I like the vehicles. I like the biker builder thing on tues night in phoenix on discovery. I like Paul Yaffe and the guy who builds out of his garage. Not much on the other three. Just seem like tools. Though the builder/fab guy at the azzkikr place looks like he has talent and skillz.
Entertaining to me. I also like the flat 12 people from Lubbock but I don't remember the name of their show.
I think its funny how they tell you the math for the money they made on the car but don't say anything about overhead and such.
Just entertainment.

I have watched a couple All Girls Garage episodes. I like Jessi. She is sharp.

How about Wheeler Dealers? I'm really into that show. It really shows how resourceful they are across the pond compared to us lazy asses who just order new parts. I like some of the ideas Edd comes up with.

Yes I like W/D too. They show more detail in the repairs than most other shows. Of course when they sell the car at the end it is all fixed since the transaction always goes so smoothly. But it leaves you with a warm fuzzy feeling, doesn't it? Hey did you see the one when Ed fixed the gears in the whale tail on the Porsche? Just recently they customized a twin turbo RX7 and then sold it back to the last owner.

They are showing an episode of Street Outlaws of when they went to Southern Cali to run on some crappy road. Bunch of drama and whining between OKC and SoCal bunch.
They have fast cars, but there is no way they have the fastest vehicles in the USA.

Last edited:
They have to say they have the fastest street cars in the USA to sell the show.lol

150 mph + in the 1/8 mile is pretty fast though.

Tonight on the show they are racing the street cars in New Orleans.

Thought they ran 1/4 mile runs, cause it sure seems like they are going more than 1/8 mile runs.

If these are "street cars", why are they all being towed?? And that guy needs mapquest, he says 1300 miles and 20 hours. It is 795 miles and 12 hours.
I'll cut them slack because they call themselves "Street" racers and they race on an unprepped street. They do not see the track...for $$$. This show is staged, but these sumbitches are fast...for real, and they have the formula for getting big power to a shit surface.