SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A CAR ON STREET OUTLAWS!

Who wants to get on board with this? I will help, heck I'd love to be the "talker." I have an engine here that Billy A build for Mike L that would be PERFECT for this!
I have another proposal but they would have to allow me to run a 30 tire on the 109 car.
If they want the 109=
Unlimited power adders
Any weight
No teck
Stock block 109
200 r4 transmission.
I'll even run it on a stock ecm😉
Then I will take 2 cars.
Other car is a stage 2 on a 30 but I will run the 28 and do the testing if the challenge is accepted.
I will drive both as well.
They have real tags and are driven on the street.
Let me know what you can arrange.

That's easy...lose. If you win you'll be on the cutting room floor.
Leaving mechanical failure aside.
I dont lose alot😉
Willing to take my high dollar stuff out for a free bee but..........
Has to be some kind of consideration on our end
On their end they still get those tv dollars so they cant lose😉

I have another proposal but they would have to allow me to run a 30 tire on the 109 car.
If they want the 109=
Unlimited power adders
Any weight
No teck
Stock block 109
200 r4 transmission.
Then I will take 2 cars.
Other car is a stage 2 on a 30 but I will run the 28 and do the testing if the challenge is accepted.

The 4- oh- 5 ain’t got nothin’ on the 2- 3- 1 lol

If they want the 109=
Unlimited power adders
Any weight
No teck
Stock block 109
200 r4 transmission.
Then I will take 2 cars.
I like that... then you could always say so you are scared to run a V6... o_O Shame them into it.

I will say one more thing.. i smoked enough weed in my younger yrs to know when someone is high,, and half of the 405 are.. at least on the show that aired Mon... thats the in to attack that ego with shit talking 😁

JD says he knows someone associated with the show and people are PAYING to be on there. Does anyone have connections to inquire about this?

JD says he knows someone associated with the show and people are PAYING to be on there. Does anyone have connections to inquire about this?
See post #25 . I'll call Bill today .

From what i seen on the last episode you would beat half of the cars there.
The new format with those current cars on the show their all between 600-1100 hp so its doable with some of the cars on here for sure.

I talked to Bill today and he said that when he was talking to Ryan in the past , Ryan mentioned about trying to get a friend on the show and couldn't . They have very little to do with who is on and have very little contact with the Discovery Channel people . Bill said he would mention it to Ryan that it would be unique to have a show with all Turbo Buicks as the challengers and we have the group to do it . Maybe something will come of it .

I talked to Bill today and he said that when he was talking to Ryan in the past , Ryan mentioned about trying to get a friend on the show and couldn't . They have very little to do with who is on and have very little contact with the Discovery Channel people . Bill said he would mention it to Ryan that it would be unique to have a show with all Turbo Buicks as the challengers and we have the group to do it . Maybe something will come of it .
Awesome thanks!

We're doing something wrong as electricians cuz dynoman is building a damn drag strip in his yard.
Ha Ha !! I was lucky , I met my wife during OUR apprenticeship . Yes she was a GM electrician for 25yrs then quit and went to a better paying job as an electrician at the nuclear power plant 2 miles from home . I'm 7 years older so she's still working for one more year and we both have our GM pensions . She has been double dipping ( GM pension + Power plant pay ) for 8yrs !! That's what helps build drag strips in the back yard .:D

Cool idea guys, it might work if you can put together...

Your own list of 15
Have a leader
Create a cool group name
Actually make the TV taping schedule dates

I'd imagine if you share street Draggy data, in house with the team leader, you'd easily create your own top 15 of board members or 2 teams of East/West (usually 15 deciding races each epidode).