Procar Elite seats please chime in

Nigel

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I am considering the Procar Elite seats, the grey valor option. Most pictures are gone. Any pictures would be great is someone has any, or other good recommendations for a street car welcome.
The stockers are fairly worn, and I figure I can stick those in the basement if I ever want to refurbish for a stock interior.

Overall, I am actually planning on making the car more street friendly. I am going to get the AC working, likely vintage air, front seats need work, sun visors, things like that. I currently have a Spohn drag rear sway bar, plan to put something more street oriented back in. My car has not received enough attention due to a dirt bike obsession, but if I make it street friendly with AC, my wife will want to go for more cruises and I can start wearing it out again. I don't want to put a roll bar in, so the fun at the drag strip has been squashed a few times.

I also have a nice set of ATR headers to install compliments of Dynoman.

I also have a nice set of ATR headers to install compliments of Dynoman.
Damn , I forgot to send out that test pipe ....again !! It will be on it's way tomorrow !!
I cleaned it up Screenshot_20240301-184051_Gallery.jpg

Sorry Nigel I only have the ProCar Touring Seats. I do have pics though if interested.

Last edited:
Touring.. Mine's of course is a GN. If you have a colored T-TYPE May try the grey ones.

Attachments

• hhhg.jpg
    hhhg.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 29
  • s17.jpg
    s17.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 31
Touring.. Mine's of course is a GN. If you have a colored T-TYPE May try the grey ones.
Those look great, if the grey velour is even close I would consider the touring seats or the elite. Thanks for the pics!
I am guessing they are more comfortable than the stockers?

They dont feel saggy ,, they feel more like a Firm up to date New model sports car to me.
The originals are in a spare room closet.