Street Outlaws

Dre also won a nice red Camaro on Pinks while driving a SBC powered Fox body Stang for the .netboyz.

When i was a kid I use to ride my bicycle to fountain ave.
So you've witnessed the madness. Hehe :D

I took my first TR.....a vinyl roofed, tan leather, column shifted, non posi, 87 Limited, down there in 1990. I was sporting my G60 M&Hs and almost as soon as I turned onto Fountain, my right tire goes flat. An old school soda can pop top sliced right through it.....I didn't have tubes. So as I'm sitting there scratching my head about what to do, I get a bright idea. I jacked up left side and took the good wheel and tire off and put the spare on. Then I jacked up the right side and put the good M&H on that side and off to the races I went. I was lined up next to a convertible Fox Stang and when he saw the spare, he laughed and didn't want to race me. I was like, come on man and so was the crowd. So he lines up and the flag man starts us off. He got me out the hole but after the spare stopped spinning as wildly, I was able to pull him down and get the win. You should have heard the crowd when I was driving back on the return road. It was freakin awesome. :D

I think we got spanked by Raul or one of his builds or who knows it might have been by you, a that time we were into Rotaries we had a 76 white toyota stationwagon with a 13B, 4 speed and Welded rear. it was a badass wagon for sure. Anyways this all black quiet regal lines up. And we are like "take it easy on him" next thing you know we was 3 cars back with no chance in hell. The guy went on to race 3 or 4 more times and they were all no contests it came to the point that he lined up and no one got next to him.
After that day i was "fuck anything else" i want one of them all black regals"

I think we got spanked by Raul or one of his builds or who knows it might have been by you, a that time we were into Rotaries we had a 76 white toyota stationwagon with a 13B, 4 speed and Welded rear. it was a badass wagon for sure. Anyways this all black quiet regal lines up. And we are like "take it easy on him" next thing you know we was 3 cars back with no chance in hell. The guy went on to race 3 or 4 more times and they were all no contests it came to the point that he lined up and no one got next to him.
That wasn't me...my car just had a chip, cone KN, gutted cat and the M&Hs. :D

UGGGG those rotaries....thought my ear drums were going to explode while standing behind a little white Starlet when it was doing its burnout. :mad:

Lol I remember running back to back to the point that nobody wanted to race good days indeed

Street Outlaws are now posting their numbers and Murder Nova's running on a 275 DR. Pretty impressive.

there's a youtube video of murder nova running a 4.42 170+ 1/8th mile. the show is entertainment,but the cars seem pretty serious!!!

there's a youtube video of murder nova running a 4.42 170+ 1/8th mile. the show is entertainment,but the cars seem pretty serious!!!
its all fake! a car goin 4.42 @ 170+ mph couldn't possibly be fast on the street.... just ask the all the experts that say the show is rigged.

car is obviously too slow to win any street races.:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Some fast cars tonight. 10:25-10:30 seconds. Murder nova "testing". Obvious police Tahoe with rear strobe lights on, blocking off the end of the street.

And I guess 1320video is a sponsor now. They had stickers/tshirts all over.

Fast cars. Plenty of staged TV crap. So-so episode. Basically spent an hour for 6 races. Wish they would bring more building and tuning into the show. Show us all the suspension they did to the ElCamino. Give us at least 60 seconds of it. Show the cars being tuned and modified a bit. Then race.

Not denying they have fast cars, it's their competition that seems to be hand picked as far as I'm concerned. I mean of course OKC will look unbeatable if you line them up with what they have been. Since the time Tuff Enuff raced Daddy Dave, I don't think I have seen a big block w/roots blower run against any of them since. How much did Monza run for tonight? Two hundred lol? I'm sure it was the opposing car's idea, he must have known he stood no chance in hell. Let's see some Procharged F3R's race against them, let's see some 8-71 supecharged big blocks, let's see some seasoned racers that can pull better sixties and not have to play catch up all the time. I mean it is ridiculous. Don't kid yourselves, those OKC streets are prepped, and they hand pick cars that won't stand a chance in the sixty against them, how can some of you not see that...

Yeah dude, maybe the Kardashians is more up your alley for a source of entertainment. I'll stick with the show centered around 1,000+ horsepower cars for mine.

... my friend, I would rather enjoy watching Kardashian's ass then some idiot racing with a mannequin next to him as his co-pilot, watching goats shoot pellets out of their ass in Chief's office as if it were normal behavior, watching Farmtruck with his little monkey sidekick banging away on his little symbols. Maybe in your neck of the woods you need this show because you can relate to it, but I have the real thing every time we're in NYC which is almost every night. The Discovery channel made OKC the guys to beat, prior to that nobody even gave a shit about them, nor even heard about them. As more time passes, people are returning to that very sentiment because the hype is gone, and they are clinging onto it desperately. OKC's "streets" are prepped, that is a proven fact. OKC's cars are "track" cars, full cages, wheelie bars, and are trailered in, that is a fact. Yup, street racing street cars at its' freaking best lmao. Farmtruck's racing is staged. The fights are staged. Their competition is hand picked. They race "Gypsy Mike" and the "AV Boys" twice, yet avoid Tuff Enuff after once who they know they would lose to, fact. Bizarro world indeed.

0aa0a226cc4f9614359838ada29e3e38.jpg