*****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car

Honestly, with these cars I have come to the conclusion that you can NOT leave them unoccupied anywhere period! Bottom line, you can't have anything nice today without some scumbags wanting to steal it or mess it up!:mad::(
XXXXXX2+ Sorry to hear about your car. I don't trust anybody I don't know well.

That's just terrible, Billy (and the other victims). It's not just a car, it is all the years of planning and learning and work that it represents. We'll all keep our eyes and ears open for any parts that hit the market.

called jeff this morning and he said that his was stolen between 9-10 p.m. Saturday and had some security tapes he looked at but he said it was vhs and very low quality the good thing is both truck and car were insured but the trailer was not damn these azz h0lz i wish someone would have got caught and been beat to death

This is just terrible to hear. Best of luck to everyone. Hope you guys have some leads and get these guys.

Here's Billys rig on the way to Kentucy...........

Attachments

• Picture%202.jpg
    Picture%202.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,790
Lojack, Parking the truck against the curb or another car then have someone box the back in with their car is what I do at every event when my car is on the trailer all packed up ready to leave the next morning. usually at a Buick event there are other Buick owners there who will be more than happy to help box the rig in to make it that much harder to steal...

I done this at TB.Com event last year the night before we left I boxed it all in with other cars... Lojack, Onstar, and every possible way to secure it to make it harder for the pricks to steal is all I think about when parking my car or tow rig ANYWHERE!....

I think that events should have a "Event Hotel" with hired security on hand at night along with making sure they have operating cameras of the parking lot/lots...

PS: Billy what gives you the idea where the cars are headed? You must know something.....Get those bastards!!

SW.

^^^^^^^^ That pic is 2yrs old coming home. It was taken by Brett Wallace. I was bringing back 2 Hartline fiberglass hoods for members.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Effing scumbags......I am sorry for your loss Billy.......let's hope with all the word out there that someone sees it and everything will be found.

Man, I hate to hear of this sort of thing happening. It's hard for me to believe that there was no video surveillance footage at these locations. I'll keep my eyes and ears open to anything here in BG.

hardwire an extra smart phone under the seat and leave GPS enabled for tracking

I can't tell you how ill this thread makes me feel. To lose something like this must be absolutely devasting. I am so sorry for your loss, words alone can not express my heart felt sorrow. F'ing theives....

Really wishing for the best for you. I personally know 3 people that have their turbo Buicks stolen locally. Good luck to you guys. :(

Peter

That's for sure Mike,

That car was a accomplishment like no other. A lifetime of work and piles of cash all gone. I would have had a heart attack right there in the lot.

Then the should of could of would of's. :(

I hope they can find these vehicles before it's to late.

RL

Just joined from the Regal GS site to suggest this..... Can anyone scour craigslist to look for new/recent listings? I couldn't find a national search. This sucks....

Vehicle security doesn't have to be expensive. A simple cut off switch that only you know where it is. This can be simple or safisticated. Again, not foolproof but a deterent. Thieves want an easy quick steal like the 1997 ford. They don't want to have to work for it by searching out the cut off switch.

I for one really do appreciate the track security at the BPG event as well as the hotel security at the Norwalk event. It puts my mind at ease and I can relax and enjoy the weekend. Maybe GSCA can talk to the BPG and Norwalk event organizers and get some suggestions on how to provide some much needed security at the GSCA event.

Someone should keep thier eyes open for the 3 car trailer...I tote one of those around all week and they are 50 feet long and not exactly easy to hide....Check truck stops because the truck pulling it has to be diesel and they wont be pulling into any regular filling station...

Sounds like they hit only very nice cars... Small as our community is parts will have to surface sooner or later. I hope everyone is vigilant and these scumbuckets get caught...