five cars trucks and trailers stolen in bowling green!

So Billy are there any updates on the other car stolen or who these guys were and how it went down? Or is it still ongoing and not safe to say? I just wonder cause i live up here where ur stuff was found and with summer fast approaching im sure the turbo buick owners in mich would appreciate any info that could help to stop a similar incident and possibly save someones car...

Let me make a phone call to the detective if I can post more info. I'll let you know this, the guy that re-vin'd my car owns an '84 with an '87 drivetrain.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Old post I realize..

But read the entire 9 pages last night and am very curious or interested to know as Paul Harvey used to say "The rest of the story"
It freaked me out all night and I slept with one eye open.

Fortunately, my TR's are locked up under roof, but my 82 is only under cover in a locked; fenced shop yard right now.
Which means squat.
I need to get a plan together to secure it better.

I googled and found one article in BG online edition providing spare details about the aftermath.

I guess what I'd like to know is who was arrested, where he is serving his prison time - as the undertones of the last message would indicate it was a pretty organized hit, and not some joyride lark crime of opportunity - and a Buick guy no less who did it.

But I couldn't find anything after this post went silent.
Any more details?