five cars trucks and trailers stolen in bowling green!

My '87 was nearly stolen 4 years ago in the East TN. area. Car theft rings have operated from there.
It was something i will Never forget.

I just hate what happened. I hope the animals get caught and everyone gets their cars and rigs back.

Car thieves are the scum of the earth. They hung horse thieves, why not now?

My 73 GTO was stolen in Brooklyn about 15 years ago. I parked it went back 10 min later and it was gone, those SOB's must of seen me pulling in and watched me to see where I went. Reported to Police and they said they will put it on the Hot sheet...never to here from it again..A year later a was getting tickets in the mail for non-payment tickets on the same car. I followed up with the Police and they told after a year in comes off the Hot Sheet and that's it, so those bastards were driving my car for a year. And the best is the Police are the ones that gave the car a ticket for parking by a pump and missing a front plate. Me and my buddies went down to where the ticket was issued but no site of my GTO...It was the last time I ever heard from the car again....Long story short..they don't care, not a priority..

i just got off of the phone with a buddy of mine who is a cop in my local area. He said he received a computer broadcast today that a 43' enclosed gooseneck trailer was found abandoned in Jefferson County Missouri on Thursday. Could be totally unrelated but...

Bryan

I agree that we need a better idea of what exactally was taken. From the yellow bullet thread, 5 GNs, a Ford truck, Dodge truck, and open hauler trailer are all I found but what else is there? Thats such a load of BS that they arent even putting a detective on this. Its not some petty crime. Im a trucker and run I-75 from south GA to Wildwood, FL and the turnpike into Orlando, so you've got some eyes there. I know they were last spotted heading to MI, but it doesnt hurt to keep an eye out everywhere.
I use to live in Mi, and lets just say i hung out with the wrong crowd at times. So if anyone is in MI. i would check out the old packard building in detroit. Last i was there which was about 10 years ago they were renting the building out for storage and such. My buddy use to store his car there until we stubbled across an open garage door with a few desireable cars in it being taken apart. I remember seeing a superbird nose and wing laying on the ground along with parts from an ac cobra. Needless to say we were young and knew enough not to go in and left in a hurry.

I hope you recover your car , I was at the same ramada and saw a couple of gn's in the parking lot and stated to my girlfriend and brother , I will not leave my gn where I can not see it, our cars are like drugs to junkies. I will keep my eyes open down here in south Florida .

I feel sorry for those that lost their rides. I agree I've often wondered how many GN parts you see f/s are really stolen, or if it's a TR guy stealing other peoples TR's for parts for his ride. Also sickening to hear the cops not upholding their job by non involvement. Yet while they don't want to do their job, we the citizens aren't supposed to take the law into our own hands. And they wonder why there's prison overcrowding.

I bought my '86 GN new. It was my pride and joy.

It was stolen in '96. My buddy who is a cop came and did as much of an investigation as was possible and then said "You won't get you're car back.... ever".

It was never seen again.

It took me 15 years to be able to have another TR.

I feel so badly for these guys, words cannot describe the feeling of finding your car gone... vanished without a trace.

It's worse than getting kicked in the gut.:(
Yeah Guy, but you have come back better than ever. That car you own now is one of my favorites. I even put it on my avatar. Just be careful & don't let it out of your sight.

I keep coming back to these threads in hopes of seeing that they have been found..... This really sux!

They are running a Crimestoppers video of this awful crime on the local television station
here in Bowling Green! The station is WBKO. It may be on their website as well but I haven't checked
yet. The website is WBKO Homepage. I hope it is so others around can see it. For the gentlemen whom got their
property stolen, I hope you get a resolution very soon!!!

That's GREAT NEWS! Hope we get the full run down on the bag of camel dung that stole it. Maybe the other car will show up too.