five cars trucks and trailers stolen in bowling green!

gnmaster2004

Mine was one of them. Car truck and trailer all stolen saturday nite in the ramada in parking lot.
So please keep an eye out. My tow vehicle is a gray 05 dodge ram 1500. My buick is an 87 gn with my
Race #1001 THS on the front and rear glass. The car is on a black open trailer. I'm just sick over this

I can't believe this sh!t happened. Hope the cops get some leads on this.

i just called news channel 5 in nashville ...... hopfully they will run a spot about it.........
they said they would call their sister station in BG and the BG police department

man i hate thieves

scott

Post pics and last four of vin numbers. That way we all can keep an eye out for them!

guess that confirms the ring rumor. a kill switch goes a long way. hard lesson to learn for those that thought it would always happen to someone else

Unfortunately the police will probably be little help. Agree on the kill switch comment. The best way to wire a kill switch is to only cut power from the ignition and allow the starter to turn engine over. If you get in a car and everything powers up and won't turn over a lot thieves will look for the kill switch. But if they activate the ignition and the engine turns over and won't start they have possibly given themselves away and the vehicle may be broke down which is a waste of valuable time to look for the cause. You also need to make the trailer hard to steal and kill switch on both vehicles, basically make the motherf#$%ers have to work for it.

Having been in this situation myself at one time, I feel for everyone who was victimized. It's more than steel, plastic and rubber that's been taken. There's blood, sweat, dreams and passion in these cars that we've raced/showed/wrenched on for years. Then these crackheads part them out for pennies on the dollar. Best of luck in recovering these stolen vehicles. I do hope that the BG police are taking this seriously as this is a public-relations black eye for their community as well as the GS Nationals. With ever dwindling Nationals attendance, stuff like this will kill it in an instant.

Jeff please let me know if there is anything I can DO for you and Cheryl!!!!!

JD

I smell an inside job, were all of these at the same hotel? Sounds like a well planned out attack on our Buick event... Damn shame, really, makes me want to attend without my vehicle if, and, when I get a chance. :-/ Best wishes to all of those victimized.

Before anonymous letters start showing up, I was nowhere near Kentucky this weekend and have witnesses to prove it.

Sorry to hear about your stuff. People suck.

Sorry to hear this. It sucks that it can happen to anyone at such a big event, let alone five different people.

Wow... saw this on Yellow bullett man that sucks. I hope they get caught and hung by their balls. I'm in Dallas, I will be watching in this area. We need plate #'s, descriptions etc. for the trucks and trailers

I was at the Holiday Inn with a REAL GNX Not on a trailer was not touched ????? no alarm??????? drove car home!!! still there this AM.