Here is the UPDATE:

Names of the POS:
Raymond Earl Millwood - 3 years prison
Kaytlynn Fick (girlfriend of Raymond, has 2 kids with him) - Got PTI
Casey Badwi (brother in law of Raymond) - Got PTI

Involved but not caught
Chistopher Millwood - walks with a limp, similiar to Polio
Girlfriend of Christopher - NFI

The POS that stole my stuff were coming back from their mother's funeral in Alabama. http://www.mountaineagle.com/view/full_story/16107130/article-Annie-Marie-Millwood So on the way back, they decide to stop in Bowling Green. Badwi has a '84 GN with '87 drivetrain it. Badwi knew that the GS Nats that were going on.

When I was parked my rig, I saw Raymond, Christopher and their gfs/wives in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn. They POS of were dressed in white t-shirts/jeans and the girls were in evening gown attire. The POS of Millwoods were giving me a stare down. I did not think of anything because there was some type of formal gathering going on a the hotel and everyone was dressed up.

I wake up at 4am and discovered my tow set up was stolen. I put the reward out and some guy contacts me the next night a 4am and knows the location of the car and trailer. He described my car exactly and knew of items that were not made public. The Millwoods tried to sell my car to this guy for $4K. They bragged to him that they stolen a cop's vehicles. This got out and they couldn't get rid of the car. .

I made contact with the Michigan State Police Auto Theft Task Force. With a joint venture, the POS were caught. My car and trailer were recovered and two days later my truck was left in a McDonald's parking lot.

When my car was recovered, it was re-VIN'd. Badwi bought a Regal from a used car dealer and swapped the VIN and Federal sticker over. The ignition cylinders in the car and truck were replaced. They were going to re-VIN my truck also but they were caught. The Federal Sticker was recovered and the molding around the windshield on the truck was removed to access the VIN.

I completed the proper paperwork for restitution.

I want to give a big thanks out to all the guys that helped looking for my vehicle. I want to thank Dave Fiscus for making the trip from Cincy to pick up my car and trailer. And another thanks to Tim Szabo for confirming the location.

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=394932 (court records have him in prison)

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=846806

Here are the POS:

Raymond Earl Millwood and Kaytlynn Fick
155666_168439216511864_100000373593000_405553_7673134_n.jpg

Casey Badwi
badwi.jpg

L->R Unknown, Raymond Millwood, Casey Badwi, Christopher Millwood
151086_168439116511874_100000373593000_405550_876518_n.jpg

Thanks to all.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Glad you got your ride back Billy...Hope nothing was hurt mechanically.
I am sure there will be extra eyes watching this year, and there are alot of us that carry.

Bryan

It's always good to hear about someone getting their car back, hopefully the dirtbags did not cause much damage.

Look at these bunch of trash. Glad you got your car and truck and put these scumbags away.

He was so broken up by his mother's death he had to steal a car? Jezz. Hope he gets his ass reamed good.

Just make sure you have a non resident ccw just a little paper work and your good :)
Glad you got your stuff back for sure !

From the looks of those two, they are most likely brother/sister. Certainly, no further removed than first cousins!:eek:

My father always said, the two worst kind of people in the world "a liar and a thief.

Glad you got your stuff back. Putting everything back to pre theft condition had to be a chore.

Rick

I dont know if i am reading the link right....but it looks like he ONLY has 3 years PROBATION.....wtf..... hopefully i am wrong

Glad to see the Michigan Trash get caught! and you get your vehicles back without them being stripped down for parts.... Note to self, Add "Casey Badwi" to the "Do Not Sell List"....

I dont know if i am reading the link right....but it looks like he ONLY has 3 years PROBATION.....wtf..... hopefully i am wrong
That's way I read it too. "Probation Sentences - Active" No Prison sentences active... That seems like an extreme light sentence for the crimes.

That's way I read it too. "Probation Sentences - Active" No Prison sentences active... That seems like an extreme light sentence for the crimes.
The main guy got 3 years prison and the other two got Probation - PTI (Pre-trial intervention) first time offenders.

those are some shiny jewels right there, they are so bright i cant even look at the monitor without sunglasses.. LOL