*****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car

This was a horrible read sorry for Bill and the others who had their vehicles stolen. I hope you guys get your cars back and unharmed it sucks that we can't have anything nice cause of dirtbags like the one's that did this

Shane,

I see that the pictures of Billy's hauler have gotten 548 shares on Facebook. I've seen several friends of mine share it outside the buick community. It would be good if we could get. One of which is a used car dealer who does go to the auctions regularly

1) Pictures of the other cars and rigs.
2) Listing of all the unique parts on each one. Pictures a plus.

Good enough parts descriptions that members outside the TR community can be on the lookout for the parts

Just joined from the Regal GS site to suggest this..... Can anyone scour craigslist to look for new/recent listings? I couldn't find a national search. This sucks....

You can use Searchtempest.com. Searched Craigslist nation wide. I'm searching CL now with it.

I (and other vendors I am sure) get lots of calls about used parts for sale. if there is anything special we should look for other than the regular stuff we can see please send me a PM. This is horrible I am truly sorry for the guys this happened to.

Mike

I'm home now and have been reading my e-mail. This what I've been sent.

----------------------------------------

Hi. I'm from Lexington and my son and buddy were taking a 6 pack Cuda to Arkansas today to deliver it to someone that bought it from us. Both of them are car nuts and remember seeing old cars. I saw on Facebook where someone had reported your car, truck, and trailer stolen. I called my son and ask him if they had seen one today and they said they had. I didn't know they had the Buick GS cars at Bowling Green this weekend so there must have been a lot of them there. He said they spotted a GN on a trailer going north on I-65 and they think it was being pulled by a black truck. I called the Bowling Green police and they want my son to call tomorrow and give them any information they can. They went from Lexington to the other side of Little Rock today and are stopping in Memphis tonight then coming in tomorrow night.
I hope they can find your car. I know they made a lot of them so it will be harder to find it. We have some old Mopar Trans AM racers that have been restored. Not much problem with them getting stolen since they are very rare like 1 of 1, 1 of 2, or 1 of 3.
I hope you have good luck. Special cars are like party of your family.

----------------------------------------

Hey Billy T,

This is xxxx, I was working at the xxxxx booth this weekend printing pictures. I remember your car, and just saw on Facebook that it was stolen. My husband was the photographer at the show, and he remembers your car too. He said that on our way home to Illinois, we passed this rig up 30 miles south of Louisville on I65. I did call the police and shared the info. I don't know if we will see it again, but we get a lot of street racers at our track, just south of Chicago. We will be keeping our eyes open!

I left out the person's name for protection.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Here are the latests pics:

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

2011-10-13_18-43-40_262.jpg

P8120030.jpg

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Good to see leads are popping out. Im putting in a call to my friend Terry McGean, editor for Hemmings Muscle Machines to put it on their online blog and made a few calls to some fellow LEOs in bordering states with emails of your vehicles and trailer.

Ill be also implementing some new security planning measures for BPG since it will be the 25th anniversary of the GN/GNX event. Be a hiring of off duty officers in addition to extra personnel to make sure nothing like this happens again.

My prayers are out to all the owners, I hope all your cars are recovered and the POS are served more than justice will give them! I have been amazed at how much of my Facebook newsfeed has exposed this car as well as GMHTP and Precision as well. The TR community is super small and close knit so people will spot something if it doesnt seem right. Hell people post when they see a GN or TR in their area if they have never seen it before just to meet a new enthusiast/owner/friend. This will work to our advantage!

I left BG on Sun. I traveled I-65S to B'ham and then I-59S to Hattisburg and HWY 49S to Gulfport. I did'n see one GN on a trailer during 7am to 5pm when I got home in Gulfport.

Billy so sorry to hear about this, I wouldn't be surprised if these dirt bags were scoping out the boards to find when and were this event was going to go down then come down in force to do this kind of heist, this really really bothers me, there had been 3 grand nationals stolen within 2 miles of me in the last 2 months, my neighbor caught a thief trying to scope my car at 9:30pm at night, they backed up their truck all the way down my driveway about 50 feet inside private property, then one of them got out and ran under my carport to check out the car, my neighbor saw this happen and came downstairs right after he saw the passenger guy disappeared under my carport, when he came around the corner found the guy with his face pressed against my glass checking out the inside of it, the wanna be thief new he was made out, he stopped on his tracks then proceeded to run over to the waiting truck and yelled out something to the driver who drove like a bad out of hell down my driveway, I know my car is disabled in 9 different ways and even if they tried to start it they couldn't do it, but it still makes my stomach sick to know that she could be gone if they wanted her really bad, the bad thing is in California you can't shoot any of these dirt bags if you catch them in act, and if you do you are the one who goes to jail.. :(, I hope you get you car back in one piece.. damnnnn im sick to my stomach this happen to you guys..

This is really scary! Saturday night, I dropped my 40ft. enclosed car trailer about 50 feet from the truck & trailer that was stolen from the Ramada. Talk about an eye opener. My heart goes out to the guys that last there cars! I know it is a long shot, but I hope you get your cars back.

They must have spent time looking at all the hotels . Maybe the cops will spot something if they look at cameras from all the hotels.Might see the same car scope every lot ? Good luck I sent it out to everyone I know .

Billy,

I am really sorry to here this news, I am in total shock!. I hope they find your car real soon...I know how much work you put into it.

best of luck..

Does anyone have pictures of the Dodge Ram, trailer and Grand national that were stolen the same night? I left my trailer and car at the track but had my hitch stolen off my truck last year at Drury Inn. Bought locking pin after that.

No TR or GS sightings on my trip south. I left the track at 7 pm Sat and drove 65 to Nashville 24 to 75 south until 475 bypass at 1am. I slept for a few hours at a rest stop and then back on the road at 6am all the way to just south of sarasota FL, not one TR or GS sighted anywhere and out of habit I was curiously looking for other GS Nats racers I may have caught up to just to ride with as I ended up ahead of the other FL guys heading south. Sorry to hear of these cars and trucks being stolen, good luck catching these sobs!!!

Well sh!t... I am just now finding out about this. Billy (and others who had stuff stolen), I am VERY sorry to hear about this. I will repost on Facebook and other boards I'm on. And I will keep an eye out on the roads down this way.

I F-ING HATE thieves. :mad:

Seems very weird that it's a new seller with no feedback. While it's possible it's out of a stolen car it just seems very odd that the seller has no feedback and it starts ar $20.:confused:

It just went on E-Bay sunday and he just joined the same day they were stolen.HHmmm just saying.