Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

BINGO

Post 264 nailed it the 65 Chevelle Z16 Chevys big block answer to the Pontiac GTO. GTOs did not have a big block all the same basic blocks...GTO had the jump and the PR behind it.....

Again winner this round has to step back and not play in the next round.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Next round

Again single answer and must match my answer.

Based on a 1986-1987 Turbo Regal....what is your educated guess be of the most popular option available for your car. In other words what single option probably is in 90% of the turbo regals.

I am basing this on the 300 plus I sold

game starts now.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

member one single guess per post.

Aluminum bumper supports

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

bumper supports were not an option so that voids that answer. Options are items that customer would choose when ordering the car....

Posi in most cases (G80) code was an option but that is not the answer. many cars had a posi....you are seeking an option that most cars had.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update:

Most above answers are not even close....maybe I am not giving the clue correctly here goes again....I bought and sold over 300 of the 86/87 Turbo Regals. Using that as a guage, what factory option do you think showed up the LEAST in those 300 plus cars....? I frankly remember just 2. So even if its 3 times that means basically out of every 100 of the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals this is a option that was picked almost all the time...

I assume most of the readers have a 86 or 87 Turbo Regal this option is quite common yet I had at least 2 cars that did not have it.

Name that option.....

One last clue most owners probably take this option for granted. since almost every Turbo Regal has it.

denniskirban@yahoo.com