Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

The AC Delco unit has the three raised sections. Most other aftermarket units have a flat top, which is not factory correct.

BINGO post 1101 NAILED IT yes most aftermarket ones have a solid top making it visibly not correct looking. Kind of hard to believe that the China versions still retains the correct 3 hump look as most companies are in the replacement business not the restoration business meaning functional part not trying to match an original part.

Same rules current winner has to step aside on the next question.

Its really getting tough on my end to think up stuff...related to our cars....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban next question on the agenda

You own a 1986 or 1987 Turbo Regal how can you determine that the rear drums have never been removed from the axle?

I am signing off for tonite....gotta do my weekly inner circle....been doing that in email format since 2009, 50 times a year......

Its free so no one complains about what I write about..

denniskirban@yahoo.com

There are three washer drum retainers and one has a paper tag/label under it. The retainers may make it back on but the paper usually falls apart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BINGO POST 1104 and further explained Post 1105 nailed it.

Rare to see today as states such as mine has yearly inspections which require checking brake lining....something not visible wihtout removing rear drums.

Same rules current BOTH winners have to step aside on next question.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Here goes:

This part is a factory part on every single Turbo egual 1984-1987.

Several original versions exist meaning GM used more than one version depending on the application..

At least 2 companies I am aware of still show tone of the versions original in the GM wrapper

My company is NOT one of the companies that has them.

Aftermarket ones fit fine but do not look anywhere near like the originals.

It is a visible part on the car.

Nobody to my knowledge has reproduced it. if they had kirban would be offering it.

Those are the clues

Your job is to tell me in with a single guess in a post what part am I referring to?

Re-read the clues....to avoid stupid answers.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

game on players

Kirban Update

still no matching answer to mine as of yet.

visible on the exterior is the clue....part is only offered by maybe 2 sources in one version only.

what is that part?

Kirban Update

still no correct answers member clues its visible 2 major companies have originals stil for sale according to their websites but only one version. I am not one of the companies...aftermarket ones will work for the other version but are not correct looking.

seems to have stumped the group of Turbo Experts once again....

denniskirban@yahoo.com