private forum?

To "us"
Lol
That's a knee slapped Charlie
You ain't us anymore
You are basically a loser hillbilly who lives out a fantasy on your keyboard playing tough guy / mall cop
Nothin more dangerous than a non cop who thinks he a real cop
Charlie
Go chew some bubblegum and go out back - shoo the goats away from your so called cars - and patch then up with the gum
Call me for any more resto tips of you need some

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This is extremely disrespectful, along with the other recent posts of yours. It's pretty easy to get along here and in life; why are you being so difficult to deal with as you accuse others of doing the same? Your true colors are showing.

Your one big achievement in life says the guy that blames a skinny black guy who lives 1500 miles away for you being an abject failure in the game of life
I know you'd like to boink a dood Charlie
Sorry
Toothless retards just aren't my style
But I suggest you work on your goats before you take on a bull

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bye

If you really want to get into it with me with your sneaking back on shit, go ahead. if you think I havent dealt with people a hell of a lot smarter than you, youre sadly mistaken.

Bye

If you really want to get into it with me with your sneaking back on shit, go ahead. if you think I havent dealt with people a hell of a lot smarter than you, youre sadly mistaken.
Damn..........Didnt see that coming..........LOL

I did enjoy his posts though. I will actually miss some of his stuff.

Bryan

BTW, did you ever send the money you owe Tb3 to him, or just another check that would bounce.:rolleyes: I don't know you from Adam and don't care whether you're African American, oriental, Hispanic, or even from Mars dude. The more you insult someone the bigger the hole gets. You can rant and rave about what, or who I am, but the fact is you're an ass and have ripped off one of your fellow members and never tried to fix the issue.:(

Charlie, for the record and to be fair, if this heisenberg guy is boy wonder, he not only paid in full for what was owed, but also threw in a extra hundred that I did not ask for, to compensate for a bounced check. I certainly would rather have had the transaction clean from the get go, but I'll take the outcome that happened.
speaking of parts and a paid private forum, I've sold hella lot of parts on tb.com with never a fee of any sorts. if paying a few bucks for entry to private forum will help out tb.com, then I'll pay. let me know where to send money. this place and ihadav8 give me my fix for all things turbo buick on a daily basis. dont know what I would do without'em

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Guess he's been Heisenbanned
He was Heinsen-deleted

I dont have a dog in this fight and had he not started running his mouth to me and Charlie, maybe we could have worked it out but when you mess with the bull, you get the horns and Ive set up all new users to be emailed to me and any IP I find that matches up with this, even if its a mobile IP, Im banning the user.

Got proxy detection as well and some other stuff Ive implemented a while back to catch people like this.

The ironic thing is if he'd just shut his mouth and behaved like a decent person, rather than an ass, he could've stayed. While this is a public forum, we do have rules about behavior and if you aren't willing to follow them then you get put out.:whistle:

Not to hijack this "Heisendrama" thread, but are there anymore details on this new "Private forum"?

I thought TB.com all ready had a private forum? T6P.:p

[quote="TurboTGuy, Lowell George - best slide guitar player ever. "[/quote]

How could you prove this? BTW, I've seen Lowell George many times before he passed....and he was good....and he always put on a
memorable show (from what I've seen). It's hard to watch Derek Trucks or Sonny Landreth play slide and say anyone is 'the best'. There are
many, many great slide players out there - how do you prove they are the best? .....As they say....."just saying"........:)

Sonny Landreth plays on the song Dixie Chicken on Little Feat's 2008 album 'Join the Band'.
He has played numerous live shows with Little Feat. Not saying he's better than Lowell George,
...just sayin'..........

Last edited:
Cold, cold, cold..........:D

Lowell George - best slide guitar player ever.

Thanks for the Little Feat !!!!! Havent heard them in ages.....Local radio DJ used to do a bit at 5 PM call Feats at 5 , played a couple tunes a day...

Bryan

hello people; I mess with the guitar but I havn't tried playing with a slide. Lowell George use to use a deep socket as a slide and I forget the size but he said he could go into any HW store and replace it if it got lost. Take a look at Johnny Winters slide playing if you like the blues....
IBBY

Wow. From Heisenboinked to Little Feat in two seconds! Sometimes life turns on a dime!

The Little Feat was just a reference to my "That's Cold, Cold, Cold" post.

I didn't mean to Heisenjack the thread........ or start a debate......... :stop:

kinda like the twists and turns of the tv soap "Days Of Our Lives" - "A gun goes off, Eric considers his future, and Kate breaks into Jordan's apartment.
At the Horton Square, Kate tells Lucas she's about to learn more about Jordan. Nearby, Jordan wanders the park. Jordan invited Sheryl out with them tonight. Rafe's supportive that she's mending fences and is glad Jordan no longer thinks Kate brought Sheryl to town as a conspiracy. Jordan grimaces. She doesn't want to dwell on it especially tonight. They kiss." read more

We'll need something for entertainment as we start the post-Heisenberg era...................:cry: