private forum?

the funny thing is, if he wants to check, I've got more than 1 bullet or 1 gun, and I know how to use them very well.:D

I don't think any of us wants to check it and we really do not care how many bullets you have saved up over the years.

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Jay....mine's not doing well at all, either....as for your wife, I don't know what's wrong with her, but please know that I wish her well, as well as your Mom.....having a loved one in a medical event is never nice to go through.....so hang in there and do all you can to take care of them.....the visits to your Mom will help her more than you'll ever know.......this I know so well. God watch over your family. Stay positive.

Bruce '87 Grand National

PS: I read more and saw that your wife fell on ice.....that's bad....my wife had fallen once and broke a bone in her leg.....get her well checked out.

Last edited:
Just read this and I just can't believe how disrespectful Hiesyboy was to Charlie....I was just floored! Charlie never does anything to piss people off, he's one of the most helpful, friendliest guys here on the board, and , yes, very knowledgeable on these cars as well as on a wide variety of cars. He's even reached out to me to offer kind help.......I just find it reprehensible that one can be that way to such a well liked guy here.....just incredible.........Charlie's finely honed sense of humor here sometimes keeps me going on bad nights that I've been having lately.......Hiesenjerk really didn't do anything for me. So, good riddance..........this forum isn't here to piss people off or be nasty , it's here as an educational, but enjoyable forum on the beloved Turbo Buick, where the help available to us all is just paramount! I've learned so much here and will always be indebted to all the fellas here who has greatly educated me on these fast cars............but, treating Charlie that way, I wanted to actually go down to Georgia and knock the s*** out of Heisyboy. It was that bad......he got EXACTLY what he deserved........this board thrives on mutual respect for one another and I know it'll stay that way.

Charlie, we all very well know you can shoot......didn't you just blast a skunk from underneath your house recently? Then had to order 1,000 boxes of air fresheners later?:hilarious:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Last edited:
Check out the "value of ls powered Gn" thread. Lots of words being thrown around over there. And not the friendly kind.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app