1987 Turbo Regal

Rayk

Let the Boost begin!
This '87 Silver Turbo Regal has been for sale on eBay in January and currently in Facebook. I have put a deposit on it and would like to know if anyone is familiar with this car. The car was originally delivered to Hix-Green Buick in Chamblee Georgia. The original owner from The Atlanta area sold it to a Turbo Buick dealer or forum member sometime in the early to mid 1990s. From a Carfax report it looks like that owner kept it for a number of years and sold it to the third owner in the Leeds Alabama or northern Mississippi area. The current 4th owner had it on ebay this past January and currently has it on Facebook. It's advertised as having about 77,000 actual miles but the Carfax report doesn't confirm this. So, if anyone is at all familiar with this car, please PM me with what you know. If all goes well I'll be picking it up in Mississippi just before or just after the Nationals in May. If this is posted in the wrong forum, please move it or advise the proper forum. Thanks.

Attachments

• 87 TType (1).jpg
    87 TType (1).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 87 TType (10).jpg
    87 TType (10).jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 87 TType (11).jpg
    87 TType (11).jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 87 TType (15).jpg
    87 TType (15).jpg
    122 KB · Views: 105
  • 87 TType (16).jpg
    87 TType (16).jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Docmentation (3).jpg
    Docmentation (3).jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
The current 4th owner had it on ebay this past January and currently has it on Facebook.
Ray,
The ad says sold. That you? Says it's in Golden Miss.
I've been in the Atlanta Buick scene since it started. But, without names, I can't help much.
Maybe there's someone that's close to the car that can put eyes on.

This '87 Silver Turbo Regal has been for sale on eBay in January and currently in Facebook. I have put a deposit on it and would like to know if anyone is familiar with this car. The car was originally delivered to Hix-Green Buick in Chamblee Georgia. The original owner from The Atlanta area sold it to a Turbo Buick dealer or forum member sometime in the early to mid 1990s. From a Carfax report it looks like that owner kept it for a number of years and sold it to the third owner in the Leeds Alabama or northern Mississippi area. The current 4th owner had it on ebay this past January and currently has it on Facebook. It's advertised as having about 77,000 actual miles but the Carfax report doesn't confirm this. So, if anyone is at all familiar with this car, please PM me with what you know. If all goes well I'll be picking it up in Mississippi just before or just after the Nationals in May. If this is posted in the wrong forum, please move it or advise the proper forum. Thanks.

The above link to the Facebook car ad looks like it's a foreign language and that it's not loading but, just click on it and the correct ad comes up.

Ray,
The ad says sold. That you? Says it's in Golden Miss.
I've been in the Atlanta Buick scene since it started. But, without names, I can't help much.
Maybe there's someone that's close to the car that can put eyes on.
Yes, the car is in Golden Miss. and sold to me. I have a deposit on it and just trying to get more info on the mileage and whatever history I can come upon. The original owner was a Fred Sheram of Fairburn, Georgia, now deceased.

Hasn't anyone seen or heard of this Regal at anytime in the past?

I’ve heard from one person that knew of the car and saw it on the track back in the late 1990s but didn’t have any specifics. Anyone else seen this car and know anything of its history? I’ll be driving to Mississippi to pick it up on my way to Bowling Green if it’s everything the owner reports.