5056mi 1987 Grand National FS, Stock Turbo/Motor, Minor Modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagliviNY

Good afternoon, folks. I have for sale, in Mahopac, NY, a 5056mi 1987 Buick Grand National. High option factory car, G80, Concert Sound II etc. 100% original paint, some bolt-ons that I have listed below and many of the takeoff parts available.

No rust, spotless frame, a few minor dents that can be PDR-ed very easily. Interior is absolutely spotless, smells like a new G-Body, weather stripping in perfect shape, suspension rides like new. All work professionally done, but does need a couple things to finish, listed below.

I ran out of space, and time for this project, and this is an opportunity to purchase and finish a car worth FAR more than I'm asking, but it is being sold AS IS and priced accordingly.

New Parts/Work:

60# Injectors
Accufab AFPR
TurboTweak Chip
Turbosmart Boost Controller
Axis Interface
LT1 MAF
Scanmaster G
Red Armstrong In-Tank Pump
RJC Power Plate
Spectre Intake
AC Delco Plug Wires
Alky Control Single Nozzle (can be removed)
M/T ET Street R 255/60r15 (stickers still on)
BFG Radial T/A 225/60r15 (stickers still on)
NOS OEM 15” Wheels
Dave Husek Standard Plus Trans
Dave Husek Custom Torque Converter

Heavy Duty External Trans Cooler (not installed)
SpoolFool Bumper Fillers
Duralast Battery

Everything else factory original, and/or included if taken off, please text me for details. Car currently has open stock downpipe, cat removed but included, does need an exhaust. Also needs a new or rebuilt PowerMaster brake motor, all other brake parts have been tested and work but this does need to be addressed for functioning brakes. Car also needs a quialty tune, as it has not been tuned in current configuration. I have a wideband that has not been installed to aide in tuning. Fluids, plugs, seals all replaced and refreshed.

I also have a set of absolutely MINT 16" Kirban GNX replica wheels that can be included with the car at the right price.

I am posting the photos I have handy, I can take more and still need to photograph the interior. Don't miss this opportunity!

I am available at (929)318-7500 for questions, please text for more photos as well. Asking price is $56,500 OBO.

grand2.jpg

grand.jpg

Alright I see now that we aren’t allowed to delete threads. Price on this car will continue to go up despite whatever above says since I cannot edit.

It doesn’t. I posted it as a draft and planned to come back and add photos and tweak a few things, but I see a thread outside of the rules thread now that says we can’t.

In which case:
All above subject to change at any moment, and may not accurately reflect the status of the car or price at any given time.

LOL

Well, that didn't take long.

Wonder how long it will take before it's back up for sale.... under a different "new member" moniker.....

Why didn't you just ask a moderator for some help editing your ad?

Last edited:
Your past posts seem legit, but NO ONE HERE buys a $56K GN, sight unseen, no questions asked, "project car", on a merely 8 hour old ad.

Not anyone with any lick of sense, anyway.

I'm jus' sayin'.

BUYER, please chip in, if you are anywhere around!..........

^^^^^ This.
When I read the ad, my first thought was "at $56K and all the "ya buts", it's not a $56K car.
And once this caveat was added, I began to think this may be a bit sketchy.
"All above subject to change at any moment and may not accurately reflect the status of the car or price at any given time".
We'll see if anyone posts that they are the new owner.....

Your past posts seem legit, but NO ONE HERE buys a $56K GN, sight unseen, no questions asked, "project car", on a merely 8 hour old ad.

Not anyone with any lick of sense, anyway.

I'm jus' sayin'.

BUYER, please chip in, if you are anywhere around!..........
Maybe it was sold to someone not on here.

Holy moly, and all because I couldn't delete or edit the thread. Nor interested in parsing history, had a buyer outside of this forum, who made a deal, waivered, but ultimately decided to follow through, so none of the post wound up being necessary. Everyone has an opinion, but this is all outside of that realm. Now, bigger issue is I've learned there's information contained within the thread that identified my family's home address, and I'm receiving harassing messages. Seems like a good reason to have the thread deleted or edited, you're right, it's all sketchy.

I want the thread gone, but alas, policy.

Last edited:
Now, bigger issue is I've learned there's information contained within the thread that identified my family's home address,
A phone number is all anyone would need to find you.
You piss someone off during the sale?

Nobody is pissed, LOL.

Just skeptical, and for good reason. Lot's of shady folks come in here and try to pull the wool over peoples eyes selling parts and cars that don't exist.

Not sayin' you're one of them, but if you read the thread thru from the start, well, it does have a sketchy feel to it.

Glad you made a deal to your liking.

Guys
The car and owner is legit!
Out of respect for privacy (as an owner can have any goal they want for a build) I wont go into too much detail.
But a 5k car with these mods is on the low $$ side for sure in this market.
The fast sale of the car barely advertised for any duration of time is a reflection of that and inmo future posts like these should have a Warmer feel to them.

Guys
The car and owner is legit!
Out of respect for privacy (as an owner can have any goal they want for a build) I wont go into too much detail.
But a 5k car with these mods is on the low $$ side for sure in this market.
The fast sale of the car barely advertised for any duration of time is a reflection of that and inmo future posts like these should have a Warmer feel to them.
"But a 5k car, with these mods is on the low $$ side for sure in this market." Your words. 5K, nope, I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but you are talking a price anyone would jump on. Or are you talking about a 56K car, ??

Legit or not, I'd feel Warmer with a "non-waffling", solid priced ad, but I guess that's just me. Is that too much to ask?

Price can be negotiated during the sale, depending upon circumstance, but is it too much to ask for "straight up" pricing up front?

After all, those are the rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.