private forum?

anyway, can't wait for more info about the Private Forum' - more than willing to pay a fee for 'no commercials'..........if that's what it's about....

kinda like the twists and turns of the tv soap "Days Of Our Lives" - "A gun goes off, Eric considers his future, and Kate breaks into Jordan's apartment.
At the Horton Square, Kate tells Lucas she's about to learn more about Jordan. Nearby, Jordan wanders the park. Jordan invited Sheryl out with them tonight. Rafe's supportive that she's mending fences and is glad Jordan no longer thinks Kate brought Sheryl to town as a conspiracy. Jordan grimaces. She doesn't want to dwell on it especially tonight. They kiss." read more

Man card revoked........

Bryan

How's the wifey?

I look forward to what I can only perceive as the craziest forum on the interwebs.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

She's getting a little better. MRI on Wednesday. Sadly now my mom fell and broke her neck in 2 places. If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Big things coming tho.....

She's getting a little better. MRI on Wednesday. Sadly now my mom fell and broke her neck in 2 places. If it ain't one thing, it's another.

HS! She ok?

Damn.............prayers sent.

If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Those two sentences should not be put together. Sorry for all your family injuries, hope no more follow.

Those two sentences should not be put together. Sorry for all your family injuries, hope no more follow.
The benefit of a private pay forum. Litigation can not stem from it...:)

Hope everything gets better for the family. Maybe heisenberg fall out?

Oh man Jay...prayers to you and your loved ones.

Thanks... Going to see mom today. They added a cracked sternum and broken rib to the diagnosis too.

Wow...I just read back through this thread and saw I was pointed out by Heisen-ass for supposedly calling names in the Nasty Wendy thread. I knew nothing of what happened, nor any details of it. I was a complete stranger to the entire situation. Its funny because I never even posted in the thread and never had met, PM'd nor talked to Clay until after we had raised a couple thousand dollars for his new car. I love getting drug into something I had nothing to do with.
I'm gonna miss that Big Texas Idiot...

Wow...I just read back through this thread and saw I was pointed out by Heisen-ass for supposedly calling names in the Nasty Wendy thread. I knew nothing of what happened, nor any details of it. I was a complete stranger to the entire situation. Its funny because I never even posted in the thread and never had met, PM'd nor talked to Clay until after we had raised a couple thousand dollars for his new car. I love getting drug into something I had nothing to do with.
I'm gonna miss that Big Texas Idiot...
He's from Georgia, not Texas Donnie.

Damn, all this time I thought he was from Alberquerque........ :p

He posted to me a few months ago, in another thread, that he was a "proud Texan"...that's what I was going off of.

WOW! I haven’t been on here in a while except for a couple of posts and all hell breaks loose.

Jay. I hope your family is doing better.

Heisenidiot was quite annoying. He made every thread he was in almost unreadable. Good ridden.

BTW. The Barney Fife comment was pretty funny. Sorry Charlie! I know, vacation. back in my hole. :muted:
D

BTW. The Barney Fife comment was pretty funny. Sorry Charlie! I know, vacation. back in my hole. :muted:
D
the funny thing is, if he wants to check, I've got more than 1 bullet or 1 gun, and I know how to use them very well.:D