private forum?

@Heisenberg , how come you share an IP with another idiot I banned a while back, Boy Wonder?

I think we both already know the answer to this but I wanted to hear whatever excuse you might have. You shoulda just kept using your phone........

That is the guy he reminded me of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't think of the screen name a few weeks back. His rants are the same!

I thought it was an issue with IE
I did not know I was banned
In fact - I reached out to you asking for help and never heard what the issue was
And naturally - I was not admonished for any transgression I may have committed so if you indeed banned me - it would have been good to know why
I don't know what I would have done as to warrant being banned

And although you are certainly entitled to your opinion - and as an administrator - your power to unilaterally ban someone is unquestioned - but I can assure you - I am no idiot
I may have some fun and joke around - but I also offer frequent and thoughtful assistance to those with legitimate needs
But an idiot I am not
It's unfortunate that people feel the need to belittle and insult fellow Buick afficianados

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey
It would not be the end of my world if you guys do not want me as part of the clique
I graduated high school 40 years ago and this reminds me of the stuck up girls in high school
It's not my goal in life to be hugged and loved by what are supposed to be grown men
I'm sorry my posts do not conform with some of the member's preferences
There are clearly some unwritten rules to which I'm not privy
I shall refrain from any further or future replies and - rants - as you put it
I enjoyed the few friends I met and related with

Last edited by a moderator:
@Heisenberg , how come you share an IP with another idiot I banned a while back, Boy Wonder?

I think we both already know the answer to this but I wanted to hear whatever excuse you might have. You shoulda just kept using your phone........

Jay
I made no secret that I had the other screen make
I I fact told Charlie a while back
I thought it was all an IE issue so I created a new profile
99% of the time I use my computer
Unless like now - where I am on the phone since Iim traveling
But hiding or sneaking I don't
What would I stand to gain?
I don't sell parts or rip people off
I just socialize and trade tips with fellow TR guys

Jay
I made no secret that I had the other screen make
I I fact told Charlie a while back

While you told me you had a different screen name you never informed me what it was. If this was right after you joined the board again and had I known who you were I would've killed you off right there.

Charlie
As I said
It is certainly within your prerogative to "kill" someone off as you put it
But I have yet to hear the reason or what aggregious act I committed
Hey it's your board and forum to do with as you please
But how banning people willy nilly without so much as articulating a reason or offering a warning or some guidance seems to be counter productive to the spirit of creating a vibrant TR community and forum
Look
I get it that some people just can be petty, jealous and small
I see it every day
I dont to expect my style to be loved by any or all
And I don't expect anyone to act like me so to each his own
I'm a grown man and I don't expect other men to engage in such vindictive and dramatic ways
Especially TR men
I divorced those types
Personally
I would like to know what terrible thing or things I did to warrant being banned for life
You, Jay, JohnDeereGreene, Chuck Leeperr, or especially Shane or anyone else that has a beef with me are more that welcome to call me at 706-263-3210 if you'd like to discuss this like men

But as I said
If you don't want me up in your tree fort
I understand

This thread has def been Heisenberg'd. Why does it take so many posts? Just put it all in one already! JK, I say let him stay Charlie.

Lol
I dunno
Lol
That bugs ya huh WE4?
I was trying to use the reply
But hell
I can barely use this phone to make phone calls let alone master this app
It wasn't some 3 post rant
I was replying to Charlie

This thread has def been Heisenberg'd. Why does it take so many posts? Just put it all in one already! JK, I say let him stay Charlie.

That's "HeisenJACKED"
Get it straight!
;-)

So funny!! I think he is a cool cat!! ;)

So funny!! I think he is a cool cat!! ;)

Careful
I don't want you to get banned for "liking" me
Step away
I don't want to see any of my friends get hurt while I fight the bullies

I got popcorn for sale in the parts for sale section.
I dig the guy who rambles on about useful stuff. ;)

I say let him stay Charlie.
Not up to me Matt. Jay banned him and once banned if they join again then usually it's bye bye. I'll throw Harold's name out here for those that remember that idiot.:wtf: He's been banned seven or 8 times now and we keep an eye out just in case he figures out how to get back on. There are quite a few that've been killed off that we hope never to see again but some of them seem to get back on and we've got to do some finagling to make sure they can't get back on.;)

Easy cool down. We all like this place. Some funny things is needed to go with bad talking or crying. Peace and love no war!!!

Not that he is obligated but Charlie - I've yet to hear from jay as to the reason
And let's be real here - if you go back and look at the posts from my old profile you will see that it was you who threatened me with a "vacation" as you like to put it
You do - do that often - and most people laugh it off
I did not to my knowledge ever hear from Jay about any infraction
And understand this
I actually do respect rules
I served in the US Navy, report to a President of a corporation, and even occasionally follow the posted speed limit
I just need to know what those rules are
And if I break one - be decent about it rather than pulling out some mace like a mall cop
As I said
I even tried reaching him personally AND sent Shane messages on FB where he said something to the effect of "hmmm shouldn't be " and he would check on it
So no finagling here on my end
I assumed it was some weird IE or previous op sys error
Ergo - I just created a new profile
I have no reason to sneak or hide from any man