4.8 KB · Views: 176
  • MY AWARD - 1.jpg
    MY AWARD - 1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 175
  • MY AWARD - 2.jpg
    MY AWARD - 2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 174
Naw. Ain't gonna happen.
Just picked up my new engine and trans so I have plenty to do.
Once this BS weather unlocks - I'm gone

Oh, come on. We really don't mean to chase you off. As you can tell, we like to give the new guy a hard time. I personally don't want to loose you as I once saw you post a very, almost helpful post.:D Post up details on your car.

Mike B.

Post pictures too.

Hey look!
I'm Heisenberging too.:rolleyes:

It's all fun and game till someone gets hurt!! :confused:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So I think it's official? This thread is Heisenjacked? :D

Hey guys.. my wife fell back on the 24th and has been bedridden ever since. She was walking across the street downtown on her way to the gym and slipped on a patch of ice. We ended up in the ER that night and she hasnt been able to get around since. We're going to an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to get the ball rolling on an MRI or whatever else they want to do. Her knee is black and blue front and back. So if people were wondering why the progress stopped on this, thats why. Im going to try to get back to it later this week provided she gets a little more mobile.

Here is to her speedy recovery! Hope all is well.

Thanks.. the orthopedic visit was pretty much a waste. I managed to get them to write her out of work for 2 weeks so that will keep her at least somewhat inactive. Theyre supposed to be calling in a few days to schedule an MRI.

@Heisenberg , how come you share an IP with another idiot I banned a while back, Boy Wonder?

I think we both already know the answer to this but I wanted to hear whatever excuse you might have. You shoulda just kept using your phone........

Last edited:
Tend to the wife Jay. Hope she feels better soon.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thoughts and prayers for her speedy recovery.

Concentrate on getting your wife back to good health, this kind of small stuff can wait.

@Heisenberg , how come you share an IP with another idiot I banned a while back, Boy Wonder?

I think we both already know the answer to this but I wanted to hear whatever excuse you might have. You shoulda just kept using your phone........

Oh damn, is Heisenberg about to get Heisenberged??????